CSNbbs
100% Genuine Trolls - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: 100% Genuine Trolls (/thread-781936.html)

100% Genuine Trolls - Bearcats#1 - 06-12-2016 08:14 AM

Greenwave 16 is gone...banned. Alas he proved to be nothing more than Troll Fools Gold.

Folks, many of you were dazzled by his epically low rep points and overt claims of Tulane superiority, which were so over the top you had to know he didn't believe a word of it (no true Tulane fan knows their program is worth a crap).

Many of you claimed Greenwave16 was the true Troll King, or the Alpha Troll or whatever but in the end, time showed he was not.

It takes unbelievable amounts of skill to troll well, have HIGH REP POINTS (people like you even thought you are kicking them in the crotch over and over again), AND not get banned.

This board is blessed with people that bring you the very best troll experience possible on the interwebs: Shere Khan, yours truly, and a couple others as example.

Some of you do not understand what the REAL trolls of cnsbbs do for this community.

Therefore I think we need a National Troll Day where trolls like Shere Khan and myself can be appreciated for what we do. Maybe even a donation jar set up for us.

Think it over.

RE: 100% Genuine Trolls - Cecil_B_DeMoore - 06-12-2016 09:09 AM

(06-12-2016 08:14 AM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  Greenwave 16 is gone...banned. Alas he proved to be nothing more than Troll Fools Gold.

Folks, many of you were dazzled by his epically low rep points and overt claims of Tulane superiority, which were so over the top you had to know he didn't believe a word of it (no true Tulane fan knows their program is worth a crap).

Many of you claimed Greenwave16 was the true Troll King, or the Alpha Troll or whatever but in the end, time showed he was not.

It takes unbelievable amounts of skill to troll well, have HIGH REP POINTS (people like you even thought you are kicking them in the crotch over and over again), AND not get banned.

This board is blessed with people that bring you the very best troll experience possible on the interwebs: Shere Khan, yours truly, and a couple others as example.

Some of you do not understand what the REAL trolls of cnsbbs do for this community.

Therefore I think we need a National Troll Day where trolls like Shere Khan and myself can be appreciated for what we do. Maybe even a donation jar set up for us.

Think it over.
Get lost.

RE: 100% Genuine Trolls - Bearcats#1 - 06-12-2016 09:35 AM

(06-12-2016 09:09 AM)Cecil_B_DeMoore Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 08:14 AM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  Greenwave 16 is gone...banned. Alas he proved to be nothing more than Troll Fools Gold.

Think it over.
Get lost.

Why all the hatred, friend?

RE: 100% Genuine Trolls - Mestophalies - 06-12-2016 10:01 AM

Think it over.

Here's a [Image: 19000000934.jpg] I'm sure you'll be needing it. Did you know that Cats lick their own hindquarters?
[Image: 57aa06f9b74d531ce3b45dca14de04b0.jpg] See you later this season. 04-cheers

RE: 100% Genuine Trolls - Sellular1 - 06-12-2016 10:09 AM

Think it over.

[Image: iGCIkag.gif]

100% Genuine Trolls - Westhoff123 - 06-12-2016 01:27 PM

Think it over.

BOOOO!!!! How dare you mock the greatness that is greenwave 16 while we are in mourning!

Re: RE: 100% Genuine Trolls - shere khan - 06-12-2016 02:04 PM

Think it over.

[Image: f7FdEdG.jpg]

RE: 100% Genuine Trolls - Tiger1983 - 06-12-2016 02:08 PM

Everyday is Troll Day at certain Tiger messageboards.

RE: 100% Genuine Trolls - Thegoldstandard - 06-12-2016 02:20 PM

(06-12-2016 10:01 AM)Mestophalies Wrote:  

Think it over.

Here's a [Image: 19000000934.jpg] I'm sure you'll be needing it. Did you know that Cats lick their own hindquarters?
[Image: 57aa06f9b74d531ce3b45dca14de04b0.jpg] See you later this season. 04-cheers
[Image: That+Dogll+-+Back.jpg?format=300w]

Re: RE: 100% Genuine Trolls - shere khan - 06-12-2016 03:48 PM

(06-12-2016 02:20 PM)Thegoldstandard Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 10:01 AM)Mestophalies Wrote:  

Think it over.

[Image: That+Dogll+-+Back.jpg?format=300w]

Lewis Beauregard Grizzard

RE: 100% Genuine Trolls - Cecil_B_DeMoore - 06-12-2016 04:09 PM

(06-12-2016 09:35 AM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 09:09 AM)Cecil_B_DeMoore Wrote:  

Think it over.
Get lost.

Why all the hatred, friend?

Got nothing but love for ya.

RE: 100% Genuine Trolls - firmbizzle - 06-12-2016 05:37 PM

He wasn't a good troll at all. Very low energy troll.