CSNbbs
Game tonight - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+----- Thread: Game tonight (/thread-781329.html)

Game tonight - Moomba - 06-03-2016 01:07 PM

Greetings!! I'm done with the move back to Michigan, great time of year to move back to say the least. Yesterday the Mrs and I packed up and we headed down to Louisville catch the game. Exciting times!

Now that I've solved this hotels internet connection by working around it and tethering my Droid, I can post here and finally ask what I wanted to ask y'all last night.

Is anyone going? If so, give me a shout, I'll be there wearing my WMU polo and hat!!

RE: Game tonight - GullLake - 06-03-2016 02:38 PM

(06-03-2016 01:07 PM)Moomba Wrote:  Greetings!! I'm done with the move back to Michigan, great time of year to move back to say the least. Yesterday the Mrs and I packed up and we headed down to Louisville catch the game. Exciting times!

Now that I've solved this hotels internet connection by working around it and tethering my Droid, I can post here and finally ask what I wanted to ask y'all last night.

Is anyone going? If so, give me a shout, I'll be there wearing my WMU polo and hat!!

Unfortunately, no, I am not going.

But represent us well, Moomba! 04-cheers

RE: Game tonight - DiaperHead69 - 06-03-2016 03:22 PM

(06-03-2016 02:38 PM)GullLake Wrote:  
(06-03-2016 01:07 PM)Moomba Wrote:  Greetings!! I'm done with the move back to Michigan, great time of year to move back to say the least. Yesterday the Mrs and I packed up and we headed down to Louisville catch the game. Exciting times!

Unfortunately, no, I am not going.

But represent us well, Moomba! 04-cheers

03-lmfao
When is the last time you've caught any kind of WMU game?!?