CSNbbs
Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin (/thread-781148.html)

Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - usmbacker - 06-01-2016 11:32 AM

[Image: trump_vs_clinton.jpg]

Quote:Not that they believe either presidential candidate has cornered the market on honesty, more likely voters believe that Republican Donald Trump is “more honest” than Democrat Hillary Clinton.

Rasmussen Reports on Wednesday said that 30 percent believe Trump “is more honest than most other politicians.”

When it comes for Clinton, said the pollster, “Just half as many — 15 percent — think Clinton is more honest than most of her peers.”

The honesty gap for Clinton is evident even among Democrats. For example, only 27 percent believe Clinton is more honest than other politicians. But 50 percent of Republicans believe Trump is more honest than other politicians.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-trump-is-more-honest-than-clinton-by-2-to-1/article/2592699

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - gsu95 - 06-01-2016 01:15 PM

No surprise here. I think the old pathological liar character on SNL is more honest than Hillary.

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - firmbizzle - 06-01-2016 02:02 PM

He is. Do you hear the things that come out of his mouth?

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - wmubroncopilot - 06-01-2016 02:08 PM

They're both pathological liars.

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - tigertom - 06-01-2016 02:38 PM

(06-01-2016 02:08 PM)wmubroncopilot Wrote:  They're both pathological liars.

Hardly. You must really be confused.

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - usmbacker - 06-01-2016 02:43 PM

(06-01-2016 02:02 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  He is. Do you hear the things that come out of his mouth?

Do you hear the things that come out of Pantsuits mouth? It has come out now that when Hillary spoke at the UN months ago about her email situation, she stated she followed all the rules. Well it came out now that she knew 6 months earlier that statement was false. I agree Trump says his share of lies, but have any of his lies had to do with the security of our nation?

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - stinkfist - 06-01-2016 02:44 PM

(06-01-2016 02:02 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  He is. Do you hear the things that come out of his mouth?

he do believes...

he do dammit....

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - stinkfist - 06-01-2016 02:49 PM

at the end of the day, the politics from an american trained 'leader' has no arrows in the quiver for dipshite media led puppies that go woofie....

at least trump is taking a stab at the tee-pee in their pants suite fellers..

oh shite....did that offend anyone.....oopsy poopsy

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - Kaplony - 06-01-2016 02:49 PM

TBH that's like saying slightly lumpy diarrhea is better than strictly liquid diarrhea

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - stinkfist - 06-01-2016 02:52 PM

(06-01-2016 02:49 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  TBH that's like saying slightly lumpy diarrhea is better than strictly liquid diarrhea

dagnabit.......that one hit fried 'home(y)' 03-wink

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - VA49er - 06-01-2016 02:55 PM

Trump and Hillary are both liars. Why in the world would that surprise anyone??

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - GrayBeard - 06-01-2016 04:28 PM

Of course American's think he is "more honest." He has no filter. Hillary on the other hand....well....

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - Paul M - 06-01-2016 05:27 PM

Hillary is a bigger liar than Trump. Guess that's suppose to warrant cheers for Trump.

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - HarmonOliphantOberlanderDevine - 06-01-2016 09:15 PM

Bernie is the biggest liar.

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - firmbizzle - 06-01-2016 09:34 PM

(06-01-2016 02:43 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  

Do you hear the things that come out of Pantsuits mouth? It has come out now that when Hillary spoke at the UN months ago about her email situation, she stated she followed all the rules. Well it came out now that she knew 6 months earlier that statement was false. I agree Trump says his share of lies, but have any of his lies had to do with the security of our nation?

[Image: sideeye2-500x500.jpg]

Do you know that you just contradicted your point and this thread? 07-coffee3

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - fsquid - 06-01-2016 10:09 PM

I didn't know you could divide by zero

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - stinkfist - 06-02-2016 04:52 AM

(06-01-2016 10:09 PM)fsquid Wrote:  I didn't know you could divide by zero

as defining 'numbers' in math terms, the populous relative to politics is a wicked variable that all0ws 'chaos' to be defined....

if math can solve this one....

Quote:The "unit" imaginary numbers is √(-1) (the square root of minus one), and its symbol is i, or sometimes j. A combination of a real and an imaginary number in the form a + bi, where a and b are real, and i is imaginary.

need I say more?

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - VA49er - 06-02-2016 08:35 AM

lol @ Hillary calling Trump a fraud. He may very well be; however, given Hillary's current predicaments it's like the pot calling the kettle black. I still can't believe these two are what we have to choose from. It's embarrassing.

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - stinkfist - 06-02-2016 08:47 AM

(06-02-2016 08:35 AM)VA49er Wrote:  lol @ Hillary calling Trump a fraud. He may very well be; however, given Hillary's current predicaments it's like the pot calling the kettle black. I still can't believe these two are what we have to choose from. It's embarrassing.

the internutz have allowed mob rules coupled with media fagg hounds to become the norm with a helping hand from al goreish and the goons that understood how it would evolve before it was unleashed....

RE: Americans Think Donald Trump Is “More Honest” Than Hillary Clinton By 2-To-1 Margin - fsquid - 06-02-2016 01:20 PM

(06-02-2016 04:52 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 10:09 PM)fsquid Wrote:  I didn't know you could divide by zero

as defining 'numbers' in math terms, the populous relative to politics is a wicked variable that all0ws 'chaos' to be defined....

if math can solve this one....

Quote:The "unit" imaginary numbers is √(-1) (the square root of minus one), and its symbol is i, or sometimes j. A combination of a real and an imaginary number in the form a + bi, where a and b are real, and i is imaginary.

need I say more?

nope, I'm familiar with the concept.