CSNbbs
Not Sports: PAN-A-MA! Search Leaks of Off-Shore Accounts. I expected more from T-town - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: Not Sports: PAN-A-MA! Search Leaks of Off-Shore Accounts. I expected more from T-town (/thread-779595.html)

Not Sports: PAN-A-MA! Search Leaks of Off-Shore Accounts. I expected more from T-town - GreenMississippi - 05-09-2016 07:48 PM

https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/search?cat=3&e=&q=Tuscaloosa

RE: Not Sports: PAN-A-MA! Search Leaks of Off-Shore Accounts. I expected more from T-town - UAB Band Dad - 05-09-2016 08:09 PM

They have barely scratched the surface of what has happened at one company that hides money offshore. It's out there, but it could be anywhere.

RE: Not Sports: PAN-A-MA! Search Leaks of Off-Shore Accounts. I expected more from T-town - GreenMississippi - 05-09-2016 08:13 PM

(05-09-2016 08:09 PM)UAB Band Dad Wrote:  They have barely scratched the surface of what has happened at one company that hides money offshore. It's out there, but it could be anywhere.

True, but it is worth looking through what is out there, especially if you have some knowledge of who is connected to what and who has places where.

RE: Not Sports: PAN-A-MA! Search Leaks of Off-Shore Accounts. I expected more from T-town - panama - 05-09-2016 11:05 PM

Not going down that rabbit hole. But there are ways of assembling data with sites like homemetry that will give a picture of who the players are.

RE: Not Sports: PAN-A-MA! Search Leaks of Off-Shore Accounts. I expected more from T-town - mixduptransistor - 05-10-2016 04:40 PM

As bad ass and rich as the Tuscaloosa and Mountain Brook types like to think they are, they're really just tiny little plankton compared to the types of people who are getting exposed in this leak. Offshore to these types is hiding their money in a bank in Perry County.