CSNbbs
Coaches Luncheon in 4 days - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Coaches Luncheon in 4 days (/thread-778272.html)

Coaches Luncheon in 4 days - RBL - 04-21-2016 01:57 PM

Tip-In Club Fans

You are invited to our 1st Baseball Coaches Luncheon of the season on Monday, April 25th at 11:30am in the Legends Room at the Jack Stephens Center. I need to order the food on Friday so please RSVP if you think you will be attending.

Our Trojan Baseball team is currently in 3rd place with a (11-7) conference record in the Sun Belt with only 12 more conference games to go. Coach Curry will be reviewing the games to date and give you his expectations for the rest of the season. We also hope to have a question and answer session with a couple of our players as well as a few door prizes.

Corky’s will be catering the food. The cost is still $10 for Tip-In Club members and $20 for non-members. If you attended any of last season’s Baseball luncheons you are aware of what an entertaining speaker we have in Coach Curry. Hope to see you at the Luncheon on the 25th.

Please send me your RSVP so that I may ensure we have enough food for everyone.

RE: Coaches Luncheon in 4 days - RBL - 04-21-2016 02:03 PM

PTJR is coming, LRTrojan is coming, Outside can't come. I don't think Festiva can make it. Have not heard from MJS or Ynocpirt. Any other locals that can attend? How about Scotto? He loves baseball and I have seen him at Trojan Baseball games.