CSNbbs
Congratulations Dedric - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Congratulations Dedric (/thread-776652.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Congratulations Dedric - MemphisFan95 - 04-05-2016 04:51 PM

Made Freshman All American

RE: Congratulations Dedric - RekeHavoc - 04-05-2016 04:54 PM

Well deserved. Congrats to Dedric.

RE: Congratulations Dedric - tigersroll - 04-05-2016 04:55 PM

1st team?

RE: Congratulations Dedric - 450bench - 04-05-2016 04:57 PM

The kid can play.

RE: Congratulations Dedric - dfwtxtiger - 04-05-2016 04:58 PM

Awesome!

Congratulations Dedric - Marc Mensa - 04-05-2016 05:01 PM

Hopefully, he'll be a 1st rounder and make a boatload of money playing this game.

RE: Congratulations Dedric - bluebacker - 04-05-2016 06:01 PM

I hope he comes back for one more year but I understand if he doesn't.

RE: Congratulations Dedric - holyterror - 04-05-2016 06:09 PM

Just all kinda awesome. WTG, young man!

RE: Congratulations Dedric - TigerTimmy - 04-05-2016 06:43 PM

One of our best freshmen ever.

RE: Congratulations Dedric - Sundanceuiuc - 04-05-2016 06:56 PM

Oozes potential at the next level.

Long, skilled, and savvy. He can be a small 4 in today's 'run and shoot' NBA and will develop range. If he can add strength and continue to build on his game (foundation already there), he will make a boatload of money and do his family and city proud.

And he is just now supposed to graduate HS. Unreal talent.

RE: Congratulations Dedric - macgar32 - 04-05-2016 06:58 PM

(04-05-2016 06:56 PM)Sundanceuiuc Wrote:  Oozes potential at the next level.

Long, skilled, and savvy. He can be a small 4 in today's 'run and shoot' NBA and will develop range. If he can add strength and continue to build on his game (foundation already there), he will make a boatload of money and do his family and city proud.

He just doesn't have the upside that teams draft early...

Skal will likely go before Dedric if he declares which is a crime. I don't think Skal has the mentality to be great. At least Dedric already has the skills.

RE: Congratulations Dedric - BealeStreetTiger - 04-05-2016 07:26 PM

(04-05-2016 06:58 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  

Skal will likely go before Dedric if he declares which is a crime. I don't think Skal has the mentality to be great. At least Dedric already has the skills.

This is why I’ve been saying Memphis area kids should go elsewhere. Dedric & KJ + DAD took a chance only to find out many of the good players did transfer.

They should take their game to those who have better to offer. IMHO ALL area players in this era should. Nothing to see in the foreseeable future other than defeat on the national stage.

Thanks JP. I’ll remember that.

RE: Congratulations Dedric - Smith - 04-05-2016 07:33 PM

(04-05-2016 07:26 PM)BealeStreetTiger Wrote:  

This is why I’ve been saying Memphis area kids should go elsewhere. Dedric & KJ + DAD took a chance only to find out many of the good players did transfer.

They should take their game to those who have better to offer. IMHO ALL area players in this era should. Nothing to see in the foreseeable future other than defeat on the national stage.

You're correct. One Pastner's many mistakes was counting too heavily on Memphis talent. Dedric; however, is one of the few I would recruit.

RE: Congratulations Dedric - ksigtigerdood - 04-05-2016 07:33 PM

Wow... That's awesome! Congrats and well-deserved. This is our first Freshman All American in a while.

RE: Congratulations Dedric - midtowncowboy - 04-05-2016 07:44 PM

(04-05-2016 04:51 PM)MemphisFan95 Wrote:  Made Freshman All American

Anyone have a link. Can't find it.

RE: Congratulations Dedric - TigerPhil - 04-05-2016 07:49 PM

(04-05-2016 07:33 PM)Smith Wrote:  

You're correct. One Pastner's many mistakes was counting too heavily on Memphis talent. Dedric; however, is one of the few I would recruit.
you know he wasn't saying what you are insinuating. The Memphis kids won't be coming anymore until gumdrop is gone. Can't say I blame them either. I wouldn't send my kid to play for him.

RE: Congratulations Dedric - TigerPhil - 04-05-2016 07:52 PM

Congrats to Dedric!!! He makes it look easy. I love his game and know he will get better and better. He's very smooth. I love his demeanor too.

RE: Congratulations Dedric - Tiger Greg - 04-05-2016 07:59 PM

Must be coaching.

RE: Congratulations Dedric - midtowncowboy - 04-05-2016 08:13 PM

(04-05-2016 07:49 PM)TigerPhil Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 07:33 PM)Smith Wrote:  

you know he wasn't saying what you are insinuating. The Memphis kids won't be coming anymore until gumdrop is gone. Can't say I blame them either. I wouldn't send my kid to play for him.

Not a JP fan. But a guy just made All American under him and another Shaq first team All Conference with the best year of his career. So for outsiders, they probably wonder what is so bad about JP.

RE: Congratulations Dedric - Tigersnet - 04-05-2016 08:16 PM

(04-05-2016 07:59 PM)Tiger Greg Wrote:  Must be coaching.
High school coach and his dad.

03-lmfao