CSNbbs
Primary User Groups - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (http://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: Board Tech Support (/forum-545.html)
+---- Thread: Primary User Groups (/thread-776004.html)

Primary User Groups - Phlipper33 - 03-30-2016 12:03 AM

So I'm a frequent visitor, but I rarely post. I was wondering what the different posting levels actually are, I don't see them listed in the FAQ's or anywhere else. Even though I've been a member for over 3 years I'm still a 'bench warmer'. I assume once I hit a certain number of posts that will change?

On a possibly related note, I do not appear to have the ability to give reputation points, either that or I'm just dumb and can't figure out how. I'm guessing this is given once you reach a specific posting level?

RE: Primary User Groups - Westhoff123 - 04-08-2016 01:06 PM

(03-30-2016 12:03 AM)Phlipper33 Wrote:  So I'm a frequent visitor, but I rarely post. I was wondering what the different posting levels actually are, I don't see them listed in the FAQ's or anywhere else. Even though I've been a member for over 3 years I'm still a 'bench warmer'. I assume once I hit a certain number of posts that will change?

On a possibly related note, I do not appear to have the ability to give reputation points, either that or I'm just dumb and can't figure out how. I'm guessing this is given once you reach a specific posting level?

I got second string after 250 posts. I know you can give reputation after reaching 1,000 posts.

RE: Primary User Groups - Phlipper33 - 04-12-2016 04:15 PM

(04-08-2016 01:06 PM)Westhoff123 Wrote:  
(03-30-2016 12:03 AM)Phlipper33 Wrote:  So I'm a frequent visitor, but I rarely post. I was wondering what the different posting levels actually are, I don't see them listed in the FAQ's or anywhere else. Even though I've been a member for over 3 years I'm still a 'bench warmer'. I assume once I hit a certain number of posts that will change?

I got second string after 250 posts. I know you can give reputation after reaching 1,000 posts.

Awesome, thanks!