CSNbbs
msu64 - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC West Team Talk (/forum-238.html)
+----- Forum: Mississippi State (/forum-253.html)
+----- Thread: msu64 (/thread-7740.html)

- 10MAN - 09-29-2003 02:43 AM

Thanks for the butt-whoopin your Yahoo Fantasy team laid upon mine...oh wait correction, let me rewrite this. Thanks for the butt-whoopin' Peyton Manning laid upon my team. Who would've thought that all you had to start was a QB to pick up a sure win? 03-lol

I knew it was going to be a rough week for my team, as I had a ton of players on a bye week, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Peyton and a couple of your other guys went off!

Congrats!!! 04-cheers

- msudawgs64 - 09-29-2003 11:13 AM

man he went off did he not. Just think, I had considered not starting him.

- 10MAN - 09-29-2003 11:23 AM

msudawgs64 Wrote:Just think, I had considered not starting him.
Oooh, that would've been reminiscent of someone here not starting Jamal Lewis a couple of weeks ago. :eek: 03-lol Unfortunately for me, you didn't make that mistake. :frown: My fantasy team is now sitting at 2-2....hmmm deja vu! Now I know why they call it "fantasy" football. 03-lol

- WizardRebel - 09-29-2003 04:31 PM

10MAN Wrote:
msudawgs64 Wrote:Just think, I had considered not starting him.
Oooh, that would've been reminiscent of someone here not starting Jamal Lewis a couple of weeks ago. :eek: 03-lol Unfortunately for me, you didn't make that mistake. :frown: My fantasy team is now sitting at 2-2....hmmm deja vu! Now I know why they call it "fantasy" football. 03-lol
Your fantasy team ain't the only team sitting at 2-2 right now I'm afraid to say my friend. What's worse, I fear we shall be sitting at 2-3 come this time next week. :bang:

WR

- msudawgs64 - 09-29-2003 06:02 PM

oh but you should have seen the arse whuppin I took in the league I am in here at work. I scored 66 points which is 3 times what I scored last week by the way, and my opponent this week had 155 points, I got beat down bad. 03-lol Geez I need a Vandy type team to play, or hell even a State type team right now. 03-lol