CSNbbs
"So you're telling me there's a chance!" - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: "So you're telling me there's a chance!" (/thread-773765.html)

"So you're telling me there's a chance!" - KidMemphis - 03-12-2016 12:27 AM

Tulane is all that is in the way between our Tigers and a one game playoff for Selection Sunday? I'll take that every day of the week given the bloodbath that has been this season. Go Tigers!

https://i.imgflip.com/noell.jpg

RE: "So you're telling me there's a chance!" - Oceana Tiger - 03-12-2016 12:30 AM

We are gonna win it! And josh will go to TCU

RE: "So you're telling me there's a chance!" - camdentiger - 03-12-2016 12:30 AM

Go Memphis Tigers Got on the bandwagon. Don't be a fair weather fan.

RE: "So you're telling me there's a chance!" - ksigtigerdood - 03-12-2016 07:23 AM

(03-12-2016 12:30 AM)Oceana Tiger Wrote:  We are gonna win it! And josh will go to TCU

Our hopes and dreams are coming true!!!

RE: "So you're telling me there's a chance!" - KidMemphis - 03-12-2016 09:19 PM

By golly, Go Tigers! You gotta believe!

RE: "So you're telling me there's a chance!" - bubbapt - 03-12-2016 09:47 PM

There's a chance. And we have to take it.

RE: "So you're telling me there's a chance!" - tigerlands - 03-12-2016 10:02 PM

I really hope they win. Its a good chance also to steal back some of the spotlight that the Grizz have taken. The Grizz are the new darlings now, but the Tigers can shine if they get this win.

Re: RE: "So you're telling me there's a chance!" - shere khan - 03-12-2016 10:16 PM

(03-12-2016 10:02 PM)tigerlands Wrote:  I really hope they win. Its a good chance also to steal back some of the spotlight that the Grizz have taken. The Grizz are the new darlings now, but the Tigers can shine if they get this win.

Hawks 95. darlings 83

RE: "So you're telling me there's a chance!" - papajohn - 03-12-2016 11:05 PM

(03-12-2016 10:02 PM)tigerlands Wrote:  I really hope they win. Its a good chance also to steal back some of the spotlight that the Grizz have taken. The Grizz are the new darlings now, but the Tigers can shine if they get this win.

I'll never understand this type of small minded thinking. We went to the Grizzlies game last night and had an absolute blast watching a group of guys, despite injuries to all the key players and even some not key players, fight and claw their way to an overtime win mainly via supreme effort. Truly an impressive effort, by a Memphis team, worthy of appreciation from anyone who loves basketball. We came home and watched the replay of the Tigers kicking some butt. Another good game by our Tigers today put them in the finals tomorrow.

I've never understood the either/or thing with the Tigers and the Grizzlies. I love basketball and I love Memphis! I enjoy watching both teams succeed. Go Grizzlies and go Tigers!

RE: "So you're telling me there's a chance!" - tiger2000 - 03-12-2016 11:08 PM

(03-12-2016 11:05 PM)papajohn Wrote:  

I'll never understand this type of small minded thinking. We went to the Grizzlies game last night and had an absolute blast watching a group of guys, despite injuries to all the key players and even some not key players, fight and claw their way to an overtime win mainly via supreme effort. Truly an impressive effort, by a Memphis team, worthy of appreciation from anyone who loves basketball. We came home and watched the replay of the Tigers kicking some butt. Another good game by our Tigers today put them in the finals tomorrow.

I've never understood the either/or thing with the Tigers and the Grizzlies. I love basketball and I love Memphis! I enjoy watching both teams succeed. Go Grizzlies and go Tigers!

I was at a party with about 20 folks and we had 2 tvs on both games. Everyone was watching both.

RE: "So you're telling me there's a chance!" - BigTigerMike - 03-12-2016 11:26 PM

It's a false dichotomy that memphis fans in general is going to lean heavily on one basketball team or another at a time. Memphis will support both at the same time and have done so a few years ago when both Grizzlies and Tigers were considered good or potential of being good