CSNbbs
ESPN Sucks - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-400.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Archives (/forum-418.html)
+------ Forum: Cincinnati Archives (/forum-932.html)
+------ Thread: ESPN Sucks (/thread-771924.html)

ESPN Sucks - BeerCat - 02-27-2016 11:44 AM

So I'm feeling particularly lazy today and decide that instead of attacking the lengthy honey do list I have I'll turn on college gameday for some entertainment. And they are doing of course another human interest piece about some kid in an a Capella group. Seriously who the F decides that this crap will be of interest to sports fans? Are they really trying to get my wife interested in college gameday.

ESPN = MTV

RE: ESPN Sucks - CliftonAve - 02-27-2016 12:46 PM

ESPN jumped the shark a long time ago

RE: ESPN Sucks - Bearcat Otto - 02-28-2016 12:12 PM

(02-27-2016 11:44 AM)BeerCat Wrote:  So I'm feeling particularly lazy today and decide that instead of attacking the lengthy honey do list I have I'll turn on college gameday for some entertainment. And they are doing of course another human interest piece about some kid in an a Capella group. Seriously who the F decides that this crap will be of interest to sports fans? Are they really trying to get my wife interested in college gameday.

ESPN = MTV

The fact that one of the group plays BB for Yale probably had something to do with that piece.

RE: ESPN Sucks - jarr - 02-28-2016 01:12 PM

(02-27-2016 11:44 AM)BeerCat Wrote:  So I'm feeling particularly lazy today and decide that instead of attacking the lengthy honey do list I have I'll turn on college gameday for some entertainment. And they are doing of course another human interest piece about some kid in an a Capella group. Seriously who the F decides that this crap will be of interest to sports fans? Are they really trying to get my wife interested in college gameday.

ESPN = MTV

I agree that a lot of it is garbage. But when you have 15 or so different networks running 24/7, there is only so much sh*t you can talk about.

ESPN Sucks - BearcatnKY - 02-28-2016 01:24 PM

You must have missed the piece on the culinary school that has a hoops team. They highlighted players getting burned and cutting themselves with knives.

I think the E:60 series is highly informative and entertaining on the other hand.