CSNbbs
Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis (/thread-767834.html)

Pages: 1 2

Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - HungryTiger901 - 01-24-2016 08:20 AM

Unless he is taking his assistant with him to Va. Tech. Maybe one of these days we can act like we belong in a P5 conference. A week and a half before signing day, the person who is usually first contact any recruit has for their Memphis visit is still listed in her bio as working for the new Virginia Tech head coach.

Unbelievable. Attention to details folks. It matters.

LINK: http://www.gotigersgo.com/coaches.aspx?rc=229

"Her responsibilities include coordinating head coach Justin Fuente's schedule as well as managing the administrative priorities of the coaching staff and the program."

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - TIGERBUDDY - 01-24-2016 08:46 AM

(01-24-2016 08:20 AM)HungryTiger901 Wrote:  Unless he is taking his assistant with him to Va. Tech. Maybe one of these days we can act like we belong in a P5 conference. A week and a half before signing day, the person who is usually first contact any recruit has for their Memphis visit is still listed in her bio as working for the new Virginia Tech head coach.

"Her responsibilities include coordinating head coach Justin Fuente's schedule as well as managing the administrative priorities of the coaching staff and the program."

:lauramac:UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - Brother Bluto - 01-24-2016 10:18 AM

Did Bob Winn come back to the AOB?

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - Smith - 01-24-2016 10:31 AM

(01-24-2016 08:20 AM)HungryTiger901 Wrote:  Unless he is taking his assistant with him to Va. Tech. Maybe one of these days we can act like we belong in a P5 conference. A week and a half before signing day, the person who is usually first contact any recruit has for their Memphis visit is still listed in her bio as working for the new Virginia Tech head coach.

I'm sure you were thoughtful enough to make a call about the typo before posting hear. Typos are everywhere.

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - Brother Bluto - 01-24-2016 10:32 AM

(01-24-2016 10:31 AM)Smith Wrote:  

I'm sure you were thoughtful enough to make a call about the typo before posting HEAR Typos are everywhere.

Snicker

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - croppi33 - 01-24-2016 10:42 AM

Since this is the case contact the athletic office and let them know of the oversight. While your at it let them know of your embarrassment and that you posted their mistake on a message board.

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - HungryTiger901 - 01-24-2016 10:52 AM

I'll probably just wait and say it to their face on Feb. 3rd, 4th and 5th.

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - HungryTiger901 - 01-24-2016 10:52 AM

(01-24-2016 10:31 AM)Smith Wrote:  

I'm sure you were thoughtful enough to make a call about the typo before posting hear. Typos are everywhere.

No shiat

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - EdmondTiger - 01-24-2016 11:19 AM

It wasn't a typo. It was an oversight. Maybe a minor oversight but somebody messed up more than hitting a wrong key on a computer.

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - Brother Bluto - 01-24-2016 11:24 AM

(01-24-2016 10:52 AM)HungryTiger901 Wrote:  I'll probably just wait and say it to their face on Feb. 3rd, 4th and 5th.

Say high to "Big Bob" too doe

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - HungryTiger901 - 01-24-2016 11:33 AM

(01-24-2016 11:19 AM)EdmondTiger Wrote:  It wasn't a typo. It was an oversight. Maybe a minor oversight but somebody messed up more than hitting a wrong key on a computer.

Fuente hasn't been the Memphis coach since 11/28/15.

To still have any present tense association between Fuente and Memphis Football in any way is pure bush league. Hell, they deleted any current roster reference to Reggis Ball the day after he snatched the Auburn football so it can be done.

Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - Letsgotigers - 01-24-2016 02:01 PM

How about dropping the lady a nice email to let her know. I'm sure it is at the very bottom of her list of things to do since a regime change and the school semester just starting last week. Good grief, I'm glad y'all don't follow me around pointing out each detail of my life I should do differently.

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - HungryTiger901 - 01-24-2016 02:31 PM

(01-24-2016 02:01 PM)Letsgotigers Wrote:  How about dropping the lady a nice email to let her know. I'm sure it is at the very bottom of her list of things to do since a regime change and the school semester just starting last week. Good grief, I'm glad y'all don't follow me around pointing out each detail of my life I should do differently.

I must have done something right. It's been fixed in the last hour.

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - HungryTiger901 - 01-25-2016 11:01 AM

(01-24-2016 10:18 AM)Brother Bluto Wrote:  Did Bob Winn come back to the AOB?

Bob is strictly M-Club liaison now assisting Dwight.

I bet somebody had a fire lit under them yesterday though to fix it.

Bottom line, embarrass them and they will move quickly.

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - Smith - 01-25-2016 11:57 AM

(01-25-2016 11:01 AM)HungryTiger901 Wrote:  

Tell the truth, you hacked the web page and made the change.

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - HungryTiger901 - 01-25-2016 12:26 PM

(01-25-2016 11:57 AM)Smith Wrote:  
(01-25-2016 11:01 AM)HungryTiger901 Wrote:  

Tell the truth, you hacked the web page and made the change.

Not my job

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - poppaslaw - 01-25-2016 03:45 PM

I've seen the Fuentes out and about town more now than I ever have when he was the head coach.

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - memphisike - 01-25-2016 04:02 PM

The Dude did a lot for our program, if he has a office in Memphis I think it's a smart move. GO to Blacksburg and you'll understand.

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - BERT56 - 01-25-2016 04:23 PM

Ron Mears, who was the football SID, left a couple weeks ago b/c he got a very good corporate gig. They are short staffed and are preparing to interview for the open position. Until then, they all have other responsibilities that go along with current in season sports.

RE: Apparently, Fuente still keeps a satellite office in Memphis - HungryTiger901 - 01-25-2016 04:55 PM

(01-25-2016 04:23 PM)BERT56 Wrote:  Ron Mears, who was the football SID, left a couple weeks ago b/c he got a very good corporate gig. They are short staffed and are preparing to interview for the open position. Until then, they all have other responsibilities that go along with current in season sports.

As I stated earlier, they nuked Reggis Ball's bio from the roster section within hours of him being dismissed. They've had well over two months to scrub Fuente's name from anything that references him as a current university employee. You can't defend this Rob. It's the same old shiat.