CSNbbs
The next game against Tulane - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-400.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Archives (/forum-418.html)
+------ Forum: Cincinnati Archives (/forum-932.html)
+------ Thread: The next game against Tulane (/thread-767634.html)

The next game against Tulane - DuaneNorman - 01-22-2016 12:08 PM

I can remember hearing people talk about Tulane being able to beat Cincinnati. I can remember hearing people tell me about how Tulane was the basketball team I need to watch for, and Tulane would take over and win the championship.

Let me say this. Cincinnati will have something to say about that.

There is no basketball team like Cincinnati. They are the basketball team that every other basketball team aspires to be, and they are the basketball team that's in the way of Tulane.

It's going to be ugly. This will be an event that you do not want to miss if you like basketball. It will educate you about Cincinnati.

Cincinnati is the best basketball team.

The road to the championship runs through Cincinnati. Cincinnati.

RE: The next game against Tulane - WalterSobchak - 01-22-2016 12:16 PM

(01-22-2016 12:08 PM)DuaneNorman Wrote:  I can remember hearing people talk about Tulane being able to beat Cincinnati. I can remember hearing people tell me about how Tulane was the basketball team I need to watch for, and Tulane would take over and win the championship.

There is no basketball team like Cincinnati. They are the basketball team that every other basketball team aspires to be, and they are the basketball team that's in the way of Tulane.

It's going to be ugly. This will be an event that you do not want to miss if you like basketball. It will educate you about Cincinnati.

I agree Duane. The "people" in your head who have been saying these things are insane.

RE: The next game against Tulane - doss2 - 01-22-2016 01:00 PM

(01-22-2016 12:08 PM)DuaneNorman Wrote:  I can remember hearing people talk about Tulane being able to beat Cincinnati. I can remember hearing people tell me about how Tulane was the basketball team I need to watch for, and Tulane would take over and win the championship.

Hearing voices? Do assume that it means schizophrenia!

RE: The next game against Tulane - bearcatfan1211 - 01-22-2016 03:21 PM

Not sure why, but every time I read one of these posts I picture it as Tuberville's message for a pregame speech to the team. (replacing basketball of course)

RE: The next game against Tulane - SuperFlyBCat - 01-22-2016 03:32 PM

Wow Duane that is impressive.

RE: The next game against Tulane - CliftonAve - 01-22-2016 03:37 PM

Duane back when he was in Nam

RE: The next game against Tulane - WalterSobchak - 01-22-2016 04:19 PM

(01-22-2016 03:37 PM)CliftonAve Wrote:  Duane back when he was in Nam

The man in the black pajamas. A worthy adversary.

RE: The next game against Tulane - Brian_Johnson - 01-22-2016 10:45 PM

Obviously, you have a much better memory than I...

RE: The next game against Tulane - BearcatJerry - 01-23-2016 06:42 AM

You all know that if nobody looked at, or responded to, "Duane's" threads, he'd most likely disappear, right?

RE: The next game against Tulane - Not Duane - 01-23-2016 06:57 AM

(01-22-2016 12:08 PM)DuaneNorman Wrote:  Cincinnati is the best basketball team.

The best basketball team at the University? The conference? DI?

The voices in your head need to be more specific.

RE: The next game against Tulane - Bearcats#1 - 01-23-2016 11:42 AM

(01-23-2016 06:42 AM)BearcatJerry Wrote:  You all know that if nobody looked at, or responded to, "Duane's" threads, he'd most likely disappear, right?

Duane is like Meth....we all know we shouldnt do it and afterward we feel bad about it but we just cant help it.