CSNbbs
NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football (/thread-765955.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - chiefsfan - 01-08-2016 12:23 PM

Was supposed to come out today, but has since been pushed back. I wonder why.

NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - WolfBird - 01-08-2016 12:38 PM

What a bunch of pantloads. They need to get.on with the burial process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - ark30inf - 01-08-2016 12:47 PM

Probably will wait until the day before signing day to drop a piano on them.

NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - WolfBird - 01-08-2016 12:52 PM

[Image: 970A0C32-970B-4410-BC90-2A76E7254047.gif]

RE: NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - bullitt_60 - 01-08-2016 12:55 PM

(01-08-2016 12:47 PM)ark30inf Wrote:  Probably will wait until the day before signing day to drop a piano on them.

Playing off another thread and because I'm wearing my Morris Marina shirt today:

[Image: tumblr_lq9ka20rJ81qaitmuo1_500.gif]

RE: NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - CajunAmos - 01-08-2016 01:09 PM

They forgot to add the penalties for the Ole Miss transgressions to the ones for the Cajuns. ;-)

RE: NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - chiefsfan - 01-08-2016 01:12 PM

(01-08-2016 01:09 PM)CajunAmos Wrote:  They forgot to add the penalties for the Ole Miss transgressions to the ones for the Cajuns. ;-)

So, Death Penalty it is then?

RE: NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - BRtransplant - 01-10-2016 02:09 PM

(01-08-2016 01:12 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 01:09 PM)CajunAmos Wrote:  They forgot to add the penalties for the Ole Miss transgressions to the ones for the Cajuns. ;-)

I just can't see that happening. I think the very fact that Ole Miss is every bit as guilty as ULL is in this matter will be what saves ULL from harsher penalties. Even the hypocrisy of the NCAA has its limits.

NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - WolfBird - 01-10-2016 02:13 PM

(01-10-2016 02:09 PM)BRtransplant Wrote:  

I just can't see that happening. I think the very fact that Ole Miss is every bit as guilty as ULL is in this matter will be what saves ULL from harsher penalties. Even the hypocrisy of the NCAA has its limits.

Haha no it doesn't.

RE: NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - chiefsfan - 01-10-2016 02:15 PM

(01-10-2016 02:09 PM)BRtransplant Wrote:  

Ha...the NCAA will take Ole Miss penalties and apply them to ULL instead.

RE: NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - OsageJ - 01-10-2016 03:35 PM

UL just lost their strength coach to Texas Tech. He was the guy that head butted players wearing their helmets and also chastised fans of opposing teams. All this earned him the nickname(at least from me) as Coach Butt head. Seemed overly arrogant for what he he was....so ...meh.

NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - WolfBird - 01-10-2016 04:02 PM

(01-10-2016 03:35 PM)OsageJ Wrote:  UL just lost their strength coach to Texas Tech. He was the guy that head butted players wearing their helmets and also chastised fans of opposing teams. All this earned him the nickname(at least from me) as Coach Butt head. Seemed overly arrogant for what he he was....so ...meh.

What does Louisville have to do with this?

RE: NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - TroyFootball05 - 01-10-2016 04:03 PM

(01-10-2016 03:35 PM)OsageJ Wrote:  UL just lost their strength coach to Texas Tech. He was the guy that head butted players wearing their helmets and also chastised fans of opposing teams. All this earned him the nickname(at least from me) as Coach Butt head. Seemed overly arrogant for what he he was....so ...meh.

They are losing coaches left and right. We'll see if Hud can right the ship with new faces.

RE: NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - CatMom - 01-10-2016 04:09 PM

[Image: say-what-title.jpg]

RE: NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - GoBigRed26 - 01-10-2016 04:50 PM

(01-10-2016 04:02 PM)WolfBird Wrote:  

Since you just discovered this board, you kinda missed out on all the blood shed and missing body parts. It's quite calmed down, but once the declaration was made a few years ago that the Cajun's athletic teams would now only go by just the Universuty of Lousiana. Any time after that anyone would call them ULL, Lafayette, or heaven forbid ULaLa, they would get mob attacked in an attempt into submission. Any normal thread could spiral into 50 pages of hell with one little slip. ULM had issues with the whole thing and fought over principle,and because they would get so upset about it, Tech fans would intentionally egg them on. I think everyone has mellowed out over the whole ordeal and lessons have been learned.

NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - WolfBird - 01-10-2016 04:51 PM

(01-10-2016 04:50 PM)GoBigRed26 Wrote:  

Since you just discovered this board, you kinda missed out on all the blood shed and missing body parts. It's quite calmed down, but once the declaration was made a few years ago that the Cajun's athletic teams would now only go by just the Universuty of Lousiana. Any time after that anyone would call them ULL, Lafayette, or heaven forbid ULaLa, they would get mob attacked in an attempt into submission. Any normal thread could spiral into 50 pages of hell with one little slip. Because they would get so upset ULM and Tech fans would intentionally egg them on. I think everyone has mellowed out over the whole ordeal and lessons have been learned.

Haha I'm sure I can reignite those old fires.

I promise I'll never call ULL UL, so we may have a stalemate.

RE: NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - GoBigRed26 - 01-10-2016 05:22 PM

(01-10-2016 04:51 PM)WolfBird Wrote:  
(01-10-2016 04:50 PM)GoBigRed26 Wrote:  

Since you just discovered this board, you kinda missed out on all the blood shed and missing body parts. It's quite calmed down, but once the declaration was made a few years ago that the Cajun's athletic teams would now only go by just the Universuty of Lousiana. Any time after that anyone would call them ULL, Lafayette, or heaven forbid ULaLa, they would get mob attacked in an attempt into submission. Any normal thread could spiral into 50 pages of hell with one little slip. Because they would get so upset ULM and Tech fans would intentionally egg them on. I think everyone has mellowed out over the whole ordeal and lessons have been learned.

Haha I'm sure I can reignite those old fires.

I promise I'll never call ULL UL, so we may have a stalemate.

You can just do like I do and call them the Cajuns.

RE: NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - DawggoneEagle - 01-10-2016 06:29 PM

(01-08-2016 12:55 PM)bullitt_60 Wrote:  
(01-08-2016 12:47 PM)ark30inf Wrote:  Probably will wait until the day before signing day to drop a piano on them.

Playing off another thread and because I'm wearing my Morris Marina shirt today:

[Image: tumblr_lq9ka20rJ81qaitmuo1_500.gif]

Looks like right off of Top Gear

RE: NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - CatMom - 01-10-2016 06:45 PM

(01-10-2016 04:09 PM)CatMom Wrote:  

[Image: say-what-title.jpg]

I was just trying to connect the dots of why coaches leaving referenced back to them not handing down sanctions yet.

RE: NCAA Postpones Announcement of Sanctions for Cajun Football - Louisiana99 - 01-10-2016 06:52 PM

A strength coach the the SBC for the big 12 back in his home state, must be some kind of conspiracy. Nobody would ever leave the SBC for the big 12