CSNbbs
Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois (/forum-468.html)
+----- Thread: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl (/thread-763217.html)

Pages: 1 2

Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - NIU32 - 12-16-2015 09:32 PM

still can't believe they are still talking about this...

Here is their D Tackle last week who played in the NFL for a bit

Everett Dawkins Verified account ‏@TheUnderDog_79 Dec 6

Nothing will ever be worse then having to play Niu in the orange bowl tho that was pure disrespect

Will
‏@dubkent

Most hated QB by FSU fans:
#BeatHouston ‏@fsuboy1523 Dec 13

#BeatHouston Retweeted Will

Who is Jordan Lynch? ????

Ali ‏@Noles_AJ Nov 29

Remember when Jordan Lynch said he was gonna put FSU on their knees? lol that was funny.

GUT TOUCHER ‏@BigDaddyXXI Dec 6

Well as far as FSU having to Play Houston i know my Noles feel disrespected just like when they gave us the sacrificial lamb NIU

Robert Travis ‏@sivartsmallz89 Dec 6

@CFAPeachBowl @NoleGameday it will be just like NIU at the orange bowl another team that doesn't belong,34-7 fsu d4lvin breaks 300 yards

Scotty Nichols ‏@ScotNic24 Dec 7

Man, screw that FSU-Houston Peach Bowl matchup.

Gonna be the 2012 FSU-NIU Orange Bowl all over again. Nothing to gain, everything to lose.

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - DogPoundNorth - 12-16-2015 09:37 PM

FSU can blow me

Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - NIU32 - 12-16-2015 09:41 PM

[Image: 54ce5f865fdbeca6df3ccdf960d3da46.jpg]

Lol wow this chick...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - NIUfilmmaker - 12-16-2015 09:47 PM

It was close for quite a bit of the game. Blow a team out and then talk.

The FSU fans in my section were straight hillbilly....

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - HUSKIE44 - 12-16-2015 09:57 PM

That must be why many of the FSU players started raping and beating women after the 2013 Orange Bowl....

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - prairiedawg - 12-16-2015 10:00 PM

Too funny....cue Glory Days by the Boss. Lynch did play like complete shat in that game...minus the punt.

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - 2015 - 12-16-2015 10:03 PM

The rest of their sports teams suck, so college sports are all they have to talk about in Florida.

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - HuskieAlumnus03 - 12-16-2015 10:23 PM

they should have played better. i hope houston beats them. PS. Florida State is white trash as heyl!

Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - Dog Fan - 12-16-2015 10:49 PM

I am so glad that we are the team stuck in their craw and irritating the hell out of them for the past 4 years. Makes me proud and very happy. May the memories continue to irritate them for many years.

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - 17Huskies - 12-16-2015 10:56 PM

Nothing but class. Be better than them.

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - NIU007 - 12-16-2015 11:00 PM

(12-16-2015 10:56 PM)17Huskies Wrote:  Nothing but class. Be better than them.

You aren't setting the bar very high LOL. Go Houston!

I mean really. They were up by 7 at the start of the 4th quarter. Losers.

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - NIU32 - 12-16-2015 11:08 PM

That subpar effort in a 31-10 defeat against the Seminoles prompted some criticism on Lynch from senior linebacker Vince Williams.

"He's terrible," Williams said.

"What did he do that was good?" Williams continued to rail, his voice rising in pace, pitch and volume. "He didn't do nothing that was good, we were killing him."

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - NIU007 - 12-16-2015 11:15 PM

(12-16-2015 09:57 PM)HUSKIE44 Wrote:  That must be why many of the FSU players started raping and beating women after the 2013 Orange Bowl....

No, they were planning on doing that anyway.

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - HuskieRak - 12-16-2015 11:16 PM

We sucked. Lynch said dumb things. They were a very underachieving team for years.

But had no problems with the fans at the game or nowadays and I'm surrounded by a lot of them. Twitter and message boards are just full of filth

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - DogPoundNorth - 12-16-2015 11:32 PM

(12-16-2015 11:08 PM)NIU32 Wrote:  That subpar effort in a 31-10 defeat against the Seminoles prompted some criticism on Lynch from senior linebacker Vince Williams.

"He's terrible," Williams said.

"What did he do that was good?" Williams continued to rail, his voice rising in pace, pitch and volume. "He didn't do nothing that was good, we were killing him."

FSU baby

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - Ericleeschroeder - 12-17-2015 12:47 AM

How's about you don't lose to a Ga tech team that won 3 games all year. Then maybe you wouldn't have to play a G5. Morons.

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - cawoo22 - 12-17-2015 09:08 AM

Well, FSU fans on twitter are notorious for being the lowest of the low (which is really saying something when you are talking about twitter). #TalkinBoutTheNoles

Whether they want to admit it or not, there was a glorious short period of time in the 2nd quarter where Martel scored, we fell on the onside kick, and started driving toward another TD. Every Nole in that joint had looks on their faces like, "What the hell is going on here?"

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - randyfensfanclub1 - 12-17-2015 09:56 AM

They do have a point with "nothing to win."

NIU fans would be saying the same about App St.

But that can be said be more than 1/2 the favs.

My take is if you are so good, go out and kick someone's a$$.

If you don't you are not as good as the other team (season or day) or ill-coached. Or both.

Or just disinterested, as the idiot next to us kept saying about OSU vs. NIU. I replied "You were disinterested vs VT. The it was Hawaii. When do you stop becoming disinterested?"

Guess they found out. Last game of the year vs UM. When it was too late.

And I could not believe the hilljackness the FSU fans presented. Far worse than I could imagine. I went to FL every yr til about 15 and met up with a friend of my dad's and his kids, about 7-10 yrs older.They left IL for FL in grade school, all went to FSU.

Great guys, but looking back and seeing their FB pages, they had some in them.

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - timxlydon - 12-17-2015 11:28 AM

A lot of people here acted the same way about the potential of playing a sun belt team in our bowl. Can't be mad at them if you're going to have the same attitude.

RE: Former FSU Players and Fans still bitter about playing NIU in Orange Bowl - NIU007 - 12-17-2015 11:38 AM

(12-17-2015 11:28 AM)timxlydon Wrote:  A lot of people here acted the same way about the potential of playing a sun belt team in our bowl. Can't be mad at them if you're going to have the same attitude.

I don't think it ever got to this level though. NIU fans won't be crying in their beer 4 years later because we played a Sun Belt team this year.

I don't have a problem with playing Sun Belt schools, personally. We've played some pretty good teams in bowls recently, can't really complain.