CSNbbs
Bowl Game roll call - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: Bowl Game roll call (/thread-762241.html)

Pages: 1 2

Bowl Game roll call - LifetimeTopper - 12-08-2015 03:12 PM

Who all is going to ante up and actually make their bowl game? We can talk all day long about things we can't actually impact, but we can individually go support our teams at their respective bowls. Who's going to put their money where there (virtual) mouths are?

Wife and I already have our tickets booked to Miami!

RE: Bowl Game roll call - Psychored - 12-08-2015 03:14 PM

(12-08-2015 03:12 PM)LifetimeTopper Wrote:  Who all is going to ante up and actually make their bowl game? We can talk all day long about things we can't actually impact, but we can individually go support our teams at their respective bowls. Who's going to put their money where there (virtual) mouths are?

Tickets and room reserved. Deciding between flying and driving at this point! 04-cheers

RE: Bowl Game roll call - Saint Greg - 12-08-2015 03:17 PM

I'm in for New Orleans. Coming in a day or two before the game.

RE: Bowl Game roll call - Ole Blue - 12-08-2015 03:20 PM

I wish I could be here and go to the Miami Beach Bowl game. But I will not be in town. I am not going to the Bahamas (nor El Paso for the Canes). Have fun for me in spirit, WKU fans! And remember - stay in the nice parts of town.

RE: Bowl Game roll call - goliath74 - 12-08-2015 04:04 PM

(12-08-2015 03:14 PM)Psychored Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 03:12 PM)LifetimeTopper Wrote:  Who all is going to ante up and actually make their bowl game? We can talk all day long about things we can't actually impact, but we can individually go support our teams at their respective bowls. Who's going to put their money where there (virtual) mouths are?

Tickets and room reserved. Deciding between flying and driving at this point! 04-cheers

Driving might be a better deal - flying into South Florida in holiday season AND in the middle of the tourist season will cost you a pretty penny. And if you do choose to fly - get your ticket like NOW.

RE: Bowl Game roll call - THUNDERStruck73 - 12-08-2015 04:18 PM

(12-08-2015 03:14 PM)Psychored Wrote:  

Fly if you can. I lived in Plantation (about 30 mins north of Miami) and I wouldn't want to mess with all of the I-95 yahoos and downtown etc. If you do drive, only get off on exits that have a "sunshine" on them...Literally, a sun picture..

RE: Bowl Game roll call - Cnelson203 - 12-08-2015 04:45 PM

I'll be there, but then again, it's only 20 miles from where I live...but I make EVERY Herd game in Florida.

RE: Bowl Game roll call - nastybunch - 12-08-2015 04:54 PM

I am in for Dallas....

RE: Bowl Game roll call - Jacque - 12-08-2015 05:39 PM

My wife and daughter are going to Miami Beach. Unfortunately I have no vacation days left. Was selfishly hoping for St Pete Bowl so I could go during the long Christmas weekend.

RE: Bowl Game roll call - Thegoldstandard - 12-08-2015 05:42 PM

Mode of transportation hasnt been decided yet. I must be back the 27th.
but I will be in dallas and MAYBE catching the la tech game on the 19th. Seriously thinking of driving down.

RE: Bowl Game roll call - Noodles - 12-08-2015 06:06 PM

Hadn't thought of that! I have to miss our game on the 26th due to work, but I could drive to NO for the Tech game.
Hmm.....

RE: Bowl Game roll call - wkuhilltopperfan - 12-08-2015 07:15 PM

Plane tickets was just to high, so looks like I'm making the 15 hour drive .

RE: Bowl Game roll call - DaBigBlue - 12-08-2015 10:12 PM

I'm going to make the Miami Bowl.

RE: Bowl Game roll call - Marathon Blazer - 12-08-2015 11:51 PM

Since my team is dormant right now...I'll be going to the Birmingham Bowl. Getting free tix due to my Dad being retired military.

RE: Bowl Game roll call - SpaceRaider - 12-09-2015 08:37 AM

I do put my money where my mouth is. FB, MBB, WBB, Baseball season tickets, three road trips for football this past season and a small contribution to the BRAA. Each home tailgate costs me $100+

Nope. Can't go to the Bahamas. Don't have the $$$$$$$$$$$$$. Gee I wonder where they went?

RE: Bowl Game roll call - MasMack - 12-09-2015 08:50 AM

Me plus 4 going to Dallas. Hotel reserved.

RE: Bowl Game roll call - Eagle Lurker - 12-09-2015 09:54 AM

Well of course I am going! Dallas flight and hotel already booked. Just cannot miss the bowl game! Our alumni association has stepped up and chartered a fan plane out of Hattiesburg for same day turnaround due to the timing of this one. Hopefully it fills. There are bus plans as well.

RE: Bowl Game roll call - Psychored - 12-09-2015 11:05 AM

(12-09-2015 09:54 AM)Eagle Lurker Wrote:  Well of course I am going! Dallas flight and hotel already booked. Just cannot miss the bowl game! Our alumni association has stepped up and chartered a fan plane out of Hattiesburg for same day turnaround due to the timing of this one. Hopefully it fills. There are bus plans as well.

WKU has sold out their chartered flight. I'm hoping we will have as many show up in Miami that came to Detroit.

RE: Bowl Game roll call - pilot172000 - 12-09-2015 11:31 AM

Headed to Nawlins Friday night to catch the REO Speedwagon concert, then livin it up in the Crescent City until game time!!

RE: Bowl Game roll call - HanselTop - 12-09-2015 11:50 AM

Myself plus 2 booked flights for Miami. I'm excited about this bowl. We enjoy Miami as a city, might hit the keys for a couple days and catch a few fish. Come back and watch the TOPS smack that Bull A $$