CSNbbs
Always a Campbell fan... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Toledo (/forum-479.html)
+----- Thread: Always a Campbell fan... (/thread-760576.html)

Always a Campbell fan... - Campbell4President - 11-30-2015 12:06 AM

but not a Candle as OC fan. However, maybe he'd be a great HC and could find a great OC and pull Gradkowski in somewhere as an assistant. Groom Gradkowski as the next HC when Candle wins a MACC and moves to a P5 job. Gradkowski becomes HC and coaches UT for 40 years, leaving it the winningest program in the state of Ohio with 15 national championships.

Let's get this done.

RE: Always a Campbell fan... - KingBob - 11-30-2015 01:47 AM

(11-30-2015 12:06 AM)Campbell4President Wrote:  but not a Candle as OC fan. However, maybe he'd be a great HC and could find a great OC and pull Gradkowski in somewhere as an assistant. Groom Gradkowski as the next HC when Candle wins a MACC and moves to a P5 job. Gradkowski becomes HC and coaches UT for 40 years, leaving it the winningest program in the state of Ohio with 15 national championships.

Let's get this done.

you are leaving out one very important part... MC hasn't won anything!!!

RE: Always a Campbell fan... - DetroitRocket - 11-30-2015 02:41 AM

Gradkowski has a number of restaurants. I doubt he or his family want the hassle and time demands of coaching.

RE: Always a Campbell fan... - rteynor - 11-30-2015 10:16 AM

(11-30-2015 02:41 AM)DetroitRocket Wrote:  Gradkowski has a number of restaurants. I doubt he or his family want the hassle and time demands of coaching.

Not to mention, he's still on an NFL roster, even if he's injured this year.

RE: Always a Campbell fan... - northcoastRocket - 11-30-2015 05:07 PM

I like Bruce a lot, but what evidence is there that he would be a good coach at all? Being a great player has no bearing on the ability to coach. Remember the Steve Mix experiment?

RE: Always a Campbell fan... - Boca Rocket - 11-30-2015 08:55 PM

(11-30-2015 05:07 PM)northcoastRocket Wrote:  I like Bruce a lot, but what evidence is there that he would be a good coach at all? Being a great player has no bearing on the ability to coach. Remember the Steve Mix experiment?

Mix was trying to coach women's BB with NBA skills. Not the same game.