CSNbbs
Are you truly Blue? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Are you truly Blue? (/thread-759182.html)

Are you truly Blue? - Tigeroo - 11-21-2015 10:18 PM

Keep our heads up Tigers. We've come a long way. http://rvls.co/1N4B1VO

RE: Are you truly Blue? - tigerlands - 11-21-2015 11:26 PM

The media is so gullible. A few tweets/posts is all it takes to convince them that the entire fan base wants to get rid of him. They need to pump their brakes. Do some research first. The media are all lemmings.

RE: Are you truly Blue? - sregitog - 11-22-2015 08:36 AM

have you seen the threads or posts on this board? We have more than a few in our fan base that wants to get rid of him. I don't the article was addressing the entire fan base. Just the crazies who want change.

RE: Are you truly Blue? - Brother Bluto - 11-22-2015 10:11 AM

Is this a foosball or bassetball thread?

RE: Are you truly Blue? - 2tigers - 11-22-2015 10:50 AM

(11-21-2015 11:26 PM)tigerlands Wrote:  The media is so gullible. A few tweets/posts is all it takes to convince them that the entire fan base wants to get rid of him. They need to pump their brakes. Do some research first. The media are all lemmings.

I guess the one's that want to get rid of him want us to go back to the good old days of 2-9 or on a good year 4-7. I guess they will use the same logic as they do for our basketball team. Let's not show for the last game and or buy season tickets next year. That will show the AD that we want Fuente gone. That's what I am talking about. Losing 3 or 4 ball games is a bad year if you are the Huggy Bears. (Memphis 37 HUGGY BEARS 24) Their present class will have 8 to 10 players drafted and 2 to 3 of them in the top 10 this year. Some of you need to get a life and enjoy the ride. It is only going to get better under Fuente.

RE: Are you truly Blue? - Gray Avenger - 11-22-2015 11:28 AM

Fuente clearly stated before the season that this team has strong points but the program is still a "work in progress". It will take two or three more quality recruiting classes before the football program is where we want it to be. Now is not the time to puss out.

RE: Are you truly Blue? - Titans3775 - 11-22-2015 01:09 PM

(11-21-2015 11:26 PM)tigerlands Wrote:  The media is so gullible. A few tweets/posts is all it takes to convince them that the entire fan base wants to get rid of him. They need to pump their brakes. Do some research first. The media are all lemmings.

You should read Leroy Watson on twitter. The guy thought the game went pretty well and started bashing fans who told him to use his eyes. Tigers media could be better haha

RE: Are you truly Blue? - madtiger - 11-22-2015 01:50 PM

(11-22-2015 01:09 PM)Titans3775 Wrote:  

You should read Leroy Watson on twitter. The guy thought the game went pretty well and started bashing fans who told him to use his eyes. Tigers media could be better haha

I got told I didn't know football and then got blocked.

RE: Are you truly Blue? - snowtiger - 11-22-2015 02:01 PM

We have met the lemmings and they are us. LOL

edit: hmmmm... that prolly should be 'we' instead of 'us'
but me don't like the way it rolls off the tongue.