CSNbbs
Farad Cobb 3 games in - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-400.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Archives (/forum-418.html)
+------ Forum: Cincinnati Archives (/forum-932.html)
+------ Thread: Farad Cobb 3 games in (/thread-759030.html)

Farad Cobb 3 games in - Recluse1 - 11-21-2015 10:51 AM

He's playing just shy of 20 minutes a game, which is less than he had last season, yet he's scoring nearly twice as much(15.3 ppg) on .552 from the floor and an even .600 from 3. I haven't seen anyone singing his praises, but he's become a very good SG for us and will likely have a monster of a season. I didn't know what to expect of him going into this year, but he's exceeded anything I would have entertained for him. I know JUCO's usually take a year to get used to things, but they usually don't step up that damn much in their return season.

RE: Farad Cobb 3 games in - RealDeal - 11-21-2015 01:38 PM

I'd expect his time to go up when we play good opponents although he probably won't play as much as last year since he no longer has to be the backup PG. Each of the guards brings something different but after seeing the first half versus the second half its obvious Caupain is the most important. That said with Cobb being our quickest shooter he needs 25+ minutes in key games. KJ will probably get 25+ since he's the best perimeter defender.

RE: Farad Cobb 3 games in - Bearcatbdub - 11-21-2015 02:04 PM

Cobb is a lights out long range weapon. Best 3 pt shooter we have had since Field Williams imo.