CSNbbs
UCF vs KU - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: College Sports and Conference Realignment (/forum-637.html)
+---- Thread: UCF vs KU (/thread-758825.html)

UCF vs KU - nosurf2day - 11-20-2015 03:41 AM

The two worst teams in FBS football, both without a win thus far, the only two teams that remain winless.

If they played each other who would you have to win?

Can you imagine that toilet bowl game?!

RE: UCF vs KU - C2__ - 11-20-2015 04:30 AM

They've both showed signs of life, UCF nearly winning two games, plus leading Temple into the fourth quarter and South Carolina at halftime. Kansas nearly beat TCU 9yeah, yeah, their QB was hurt). There would be no definitive answer in a one game or seven game scenario. Flip a coin.

RE: UCF vs KU - CardFan1 - 11-20-2015 06:18 AM

Well Kansas is the states Flagship school...................................."Don't mean Nuthin' ". But They do have a Fine Basketball program as an alternative season. UCF.........................?

UCF vs KU - nosurf2day - 11-20-2015 07:03 AM

(11-20-2015 06:18 AM)CardFan1 Wrote:  Well Kansas is the states Flagship school...................................."Don't mean Nuthin' ". But They do have a Fine Basketball program as an alternative season. UCF.........................?

UCF has a 7'6" player, does that account for something....lol

RE: UCF vs KU - pirates4lyfe - 11-20-2015 07:39 AM

I'd pay money to watch it.

RE: UCF vs KU - HeartOfDixie - 11-20-2015 07:49 AM

I'd watch.

Winner rushes the field!

RE: UCF vs KU - Love and Honor - 11-20-2015 08:22 AM

They'd both beat Miami in 2013.

RE: UCF vs KU - ken d - 11-20-2015 09:35 AM

If we come up two teams short of enough eligible to fill all the bowls, I'd rather see these two play for a chance to get a win than two 5-7 teams.

UCF vs KU - nosurf2day - 11-20-2015 10:32 AM

(11-20-2015 09:35 AM)ken d Wrote:  If we come up two teams short of enough eligible to fill all the bowls, I'd rather see these two play for a chance to get a win than two 5-7 teams.

I agree, I really think people would watch that game, actually determine who is the worst team in the FBS and get their first win. Can both teams lose? Lol. I bet they could find a way.

RE: UCF vs KU - Knightsweat - 11-20-2015 05:55 PM

Sorry, but UCF's players quit last night. With the leadership being provided by our lame duck coaches I can't say I'm surprised, but they should be playing for pride if nothing else. Disappointing, and I hope the new AD is watching and remembering the players that quit. I also hope he brings in a coach that knows how to motivate players.....

Kansas would crush us right now.

UCF vs KU - nosurf2day - 11-20-2015 06:50 PM

(11-20-2015 05:55 PM)Knightsweat Wrote:  Sorry, but UCF's players quit last night. With the leadership being provided by our lame duck coaches I can't say I'm surprised, but they should be playing for pride if nothing else. Disappointing, and I hope the new AD is watching and remembering the players that quit. I also hope he brings in a coach that knows how to motivate players.....

Kansas would crush us right now.

I would put my money on KU as well. I am curious if a player is not performing up to the expected potential is the new coach and AD allowed to pull scholarships?

RE: UCF vs KU - ohio1317 - 11-20-2015 07:37 PM

I have to go Kansas here. While UCF has been closer to winning one more time, it has also had more winnable games.

RE: UCF vs KU - BearcatJerry - 11-21-2015 06:05 PM

The edge here goes to UCF to be THE WORST team because UCF plays in the weaker conference. When you're UCF and you lose to Tulane and Cincinnati, you win the SUCK title outright. Kansas easily beats 3 or 4 of the AAC teams.

RE: UCF vs KU - C2__ - 11-21-2015 06:28 PM

You could have at least said East Carolina. Last night notwithstanding, Cincinnati is solid.

RE: UCF vs KU - kurtrundell - 11-21-2015 06:44 PM

(11-21-2015 06:05 PM)BearcatJerry Wrote:  The edge here goes to UCF to be THE WORST team because UCF plays in the weaker conference. When you're UCF and you lose to Tulane and Cincinnati, you win the SUCK title outright. Kansas easily beats 3 or 4 of the AAC teams.

I'm a lifelong KU fan who had season tickets for awhile. I now live in Orlando and have been to 3 UCF games this year, while also watching most of the KU games on TV.

Both teams are awful, neither do anything well and suck at just about everything. However, to say KU would easily beat 3 or 4 AAC games is nonsense -- KU is downright awful, and will be for the foreseeable future because the Big XII is has so many good teams. I honestly can't say which team is worse, though, because they are both putrid. The home team wins.

RE: UCF vs KU - Indiana Bones - 11-21-2015 06:51 PM

(11-21-2015 06:28 PM)_C2_ Wrote:  You could have at least said East Carolina. Last night notwithstanding, Cincinnati is solid.

You think UC will be favored over us when the lines drop tomorrow?

RE: UCF vs KU - Groo - 11-21-2015 07:02 PM

You guys are giving KU too much credit. We are 20 scholarship players under the limit and it shows. I have no doubt we would lose that game.