CSNbbs
Kudos to North Texas and FAU - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: Kudos to North Texas and FAU (/thread-758195.html)

Kudos to North Texas and FAU - Eagleholic - 11-16-2015 06:15 PM

You should be proud of the way your teams fought Saturday. Many teams that do not have a chance at bowl eligibility just throw in the towel this time of the season. It appears that your teams gutted out performances that did not end in wins, but are nothing to be ashamed about. Best of luck to both of your programs going forward.

RE: Kudos to North Texas and FAU - NTTHOR - 11-16-2015 07:24 PM

I want to say thank you, but not sure how deserved it should be...the offense was beyond anemic...tenn went straight vanilla, with backups, in no time...

RE: Kudos to North Texas and FAU - SethManKA1 - 11-16-2015 10:14 PM

Didn't UNT fire their coach? Out of curiosity who is interim and will they do a broad search? No disrespect intended I'm curious.

RE: Kudos to North Texas and FAU - goliath74 - 11-16-2015 10:47 PM

FAU still hasn't been blown out in a single game this season. It's one of those seasons (third consecutive season, it seems) where we find every way possible to lose close games, games we should be winning.

Re: RE: Kudos to North Texas and FAU - NTTHOR - 11-16-2015 11:21 PM

(11-16-2015 10:14 PM)SethManKA1 Wrote:  Didn't UNT fire their coach? Out of curiosity who is interim and will they do a broad search? No disrespect intended I'm curious.

Canales is the interim...he was the interim when dodge was fired...won't get the job...getting the team fired up, but north texas needs to clean house totally! Broad search for sure...who knows who it will be...if it's the current ADS choice, it will be a failure...he has sucked donkey balls at hiring big three sport coaches

Althougj, the girls basketball did beat #17 Oklahoma tonight

RE: Kudos to North Texas and FAU - SethManKA1 - 11-17-2015 12:10 AM

(11-16-2015 11:21 PM)NTTHOR Wrote:  
(11-16-2015 10:14 PM)SethManKA1 Wrote:  Didn't UNT fire their coach? Out of curiosity who is interim and will they do a broad search? No disrespect intended I'm curious.

Canales is the interim...he was the interim when dodge was fired...won't get the job...getting the team fired up, but north texas needs to clean house totally! Broad search for sure...who knows who it will be...if it's the current ADS choice, it will be a failure...he has sucked donkey balls at hiring big three sport coaches

Althougj, the girls basketball did beat #17 Oklahoma tonight

For what it's worth I know where you are coming from. Hopefully the transition will develop a good chemistry with your team and staff and they can find the right people and put them in the right positions.

RE: Kudos to North Texas and FAU - SethManKA1 - 11-17-2015 12:25 AM

Forgot to mention congratulations to UNT beating OU! Nice job.