CSNbbs
Perspective, at least for me - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Perspective, at least for me (/thread-758066.html)

Perspective, at least for me - holyterror - 11-16-2015 05:52 AM

Laying my mother to rest today. Tiger fan of 40+ years. Sat with me under the goal when Spoon hit the shot that beat St. John's. Loudest one in the student section, and hardest on the refs!

As I say, perspective, at least for me. All of these issues will work out, or not.
It's just sports but I do love it.

RE: Perspective, at least for me - FUB - 11-16-2015 06:03 AM

God be with you.

RE: Perspective, at least for me - Raleigh_Tiger - 11-16-2015 06:45 AM

(11-16-2015 05:52 AM)holyterror Wrote:  Laying my mother to rest today. Tiger fan of 40+ years. Sat with me under the goal when Spoon hit the shot that beat St. John's. Loudest one in the student section, and hardest on the refs!

As I say, perspective, at least for me. All of these issues will work out, or not.

Hey, I'm right there with you. Lost my youngest son almost 8 yrs ago and it changed me in so many ways. These are only games that are here for our enjoyment and stimulation, our families are so much more. Saying a prayer for you today.

RE: Perspective, at least for me - covingtontiger - 11-16-2015 08:46 AM

May she Rest in Peace.

RE: Perspective, at least for me - Tiger46 - 11-16-2015 09:43 AM

(11-16-2015 05:52 AM)holyterror Wrote:  Laying my mother to rest today. Tiger fan of 40+ years. Sat with me under the goal when Spoon hit the shot that beat St. John's. Loudest one in the student section, and hardest on the refs!

prayers.

RE: Perspective, at least for me - Chi-TownTiger - 11-16-2015 09:45 AM

Sorry about your loss.