CSNbbs
Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter (/thread-757941.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - tigersroll - 11-15-2015 10:46 AM

What's the scoop on these two?

Per Pastner (internal matter).

Any insights?

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - salukiblue - 11-15-2015 11:07 AM

(11-15-2015 10:46 AM)tigersroll Wrote:  What's the scoop on these two?

Any insights?

Already?

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - Tanyaskees - 11-15-2015 11:28 AM

(11-15-2015 10:46 AM)tigersroll Wrote:  What's the scoop on these two?

Any insights?

Seriously? That didn't take long.

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - hsvtiger - 11-15-2015 11:32 AM

Red-shirting?

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - HoopDreams - 11-15-2015 11:32 AM

Mitchell?

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - vontiger - 11-15-2015 11:41 AM

L. Jason Smith ‏@TheCAJasonSmith
Freshmen Randall Broddie and Raquan Mitchell were not in the building tonight, Pastner confirms after presser. Calls it an "internal matter"

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - diehard - 11-15-2015 11:59 AM

History repeats itself. When will it stop?

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - tigersroll - 11-15-2015 12:36 PM

Any chance this adds to the 40% national average situation?

Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - tiger1016 - 11-15-2015 12:49 PM

What's up with the drama every year?

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - Titans3775 - 11-15-2015 12:50 PM

I am so sick of Pastner's crap. I really hope the players do good enough coaching themselves to get him another job this year.

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - truest blue tiger - 11-15-2015 01:20 PM

Let me get this right, if two players get into it, or say they miss a class or something, that's coaches fault. Yeah it's time for him to go, but you guys are being A holes, dang let us at least enjoy the team, sheesh.

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - Brother Bluto - 11-15-2015 01:25 PM

But but but our good fans sad Broddie was way better than Magee doe!

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - TigerinFL - 11-15-2015 01:49 PM

we need an odds board posted on who makes it and who ends up transferring off the team by year end.

the players may change but the story remains the same.

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - Brother Bluto - 11-15-2015 01:53 PM

Which "dada" will Mimi blame for this one ?

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - TigerBill - 11-15-2015 01:53 PM

(11-15-2015 01:20 PM)truest blue tiger Wrote:  Let me get this right, if two players get into it, or say they miss a class or something, that's coaches fault. Yeah it's time for him to go, but you guys are being A holes, dang let us at least enjoy the team, sheesh.

On any other team the coach gets the benefit of the doubt, but when it happens constantly then one of two things has occurred: 1) the coach's vetting process is incredibly flawed and he signs a huge number of head cases, or 2) it's not the player's fault, or 3) the coach is the most incredibly unlucky person on Earth in personnel matters.

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - 80sTiger - 11-15-2015 02:33 PM

He's gone anyway. Just root for the Tigers.

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - Smith - 11-15-2015 02:48 PM

https://t.co/TciUIcktqj

From L. Jason Smith prior to the Southern MS game.

"I'll be interested to see if there are any developments tonight with freshman guards Randall Broddie and Raquan Mitchell, the only two scholarship players who didn't play in the Tigers' 107-88 exhibition win over LeMoyne-Owen last Friday. My guess is Pastner plans to redshirt those two, but he hasn't come out and said it publicly. Maybe we'll get an answer tonight"

You guys should pay attention.

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - ericsrevenge76 - 11-15-2015 02:53 PM

(11-15-2015 11:59 AM)diehard Wrote:  History repeats itself. When will it stop?

When we sop having a BB program.

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - hollywoodTiger - 11-15-2015 02:55 PM

(11-15-2015 01:53 PM)TigerBill Wrote:  
(11-15-2015 01:20 PM)truest blue tiger Wrote:  Let me get this right, if two players get into it, or say they miss a class or something, that's coaches fault. Yeah it's time for him to go, but you guys are being A holes, dang let us at least enjoy the team, sheesh.

On any other team the coach gets the benefit of the doubt, but when it happens constantly then one of two things has occurred: 1) the coach's vetting process is incredibly flawed and he signs a huge number of head cases, or 2) it's not the player's fault, or 3) the coach is the most incredibly unlucky person on Earth in personnel matters.

Or you have a coach that is firm and consistent about team rules but doesn't air dirty laundry. Just about everything non-basketball just gets labeled "internal matter", which seems fair, especially for non-pros. Personally, I'll take "internal matter" drama over Plush Club drama.

RE: Broddie and Mitchell-Internal matter - TigerBill - 11-15-2015 03:06 PM

(11-15-2015 02:55 PM)hollywoodTiger Wrote:  
(11-15-2015 01:53 PM)TigerBill Wrote:  

Or you have a coach that is firm and consistent about team rules but doesn't air dirty laundry. Just about everything non-basketball just gets labeled "internal matter", which seems fair, especially for non-pros. Personally, I'll take "internal matter" drama over Plush Club drama.

Okay, so you choose options 1 or 3. I'm good with that.

I can also live with some Plush Club drama to make a championship game, because it's boys acting like boys. It's not like they shot somebody. They didn't even commit a crime, they were just stupid. Were it criminal that would be a different matter.