CSNbbs
MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW TUNE IN! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW TUNE IN! (/thread-756019.html)

MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW TUNE IN! - TigerRoar17 - 11-03-2015 12:40 PM

Great show coming up today! So tune in from 1-3pm CST. It's The Mancave w/ me Isaac Simpson. Ill be talking alot of Tiger football today!

4 WAYS TO LISTEN:

1. AM730 on your radio dial here in Memphis and the surrounding area.

2. Worldwide through the Tune in Radio App by searching "KQPN". If you don't have the Tune in App it's a free download from the App Store of your smart device.

3. Streamed live at 730Sports.com

4. Can't listen live? No problem! I'll have the podcast link posted here and on my Twitter feed @McSportsShow soon after the show. Follow me on Twitter for all the latest sports news and information.

GUESTS TODAY:

1pm: Joey Ickes- From CowboysHQ.com your #1 source on the net for Cowboys news and information and Bleacher Report joins me as he does weekly to talk Dallas Cowboys football

130pm: Bill Wagner- He covers Navy athletics for the Capital Gazette in Annapolis, MD. He'll join me to talk about the big Memphis/Navy matchup coming up at the Liberty Bowl on Saturday night.

2pm: Bryan Moss- Publisher of Rivals TigerSportsReport.com will join me to continue the Tiger football talk. Can this team really run the table a possibly get into the 4 game playoff?

230pm: Jason Jones- Covers the Sacramento Kings for the Sacramento Bee. The Grizzlies will be in Sacramento to take on the Kings tonight.

Also I'll give my Week 9 STONE COLD LOCK NFL PICKS ‪#‎callyourbookie‬

TUNE IN!!

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW TUNE IN! - TigerRoar17 - 11-03-2015 01:48 PM

(11-03-2015 12:40 PM)TigerRoar17 Wrote:  Great show coming up today! So tune in from 1-3pm CST. It's The Mancave w/ me Isaac Simpson. Ill be talking alot of Tiger football today!

4 WAYS TO LISTEN:

1. AM730 on your radio dial here in Memphis and the surrounding area.

2. Worldwide through the Tune in Radio App by searching "KQPN". If you don't have the Tune in App it's a free download from the App Store of your smart device.

3. Streamed live at 730Sports.com

4. Can't listen live? No problem! I'll have the podcast link posted here and on my Twitter feed @McSportsShow soon after the show. Follow me on Twitter for all the latest sports news and information.

GUESTS TODAY:

1pm: Joey Ickes- From CowboysHQ.com your #1 source on the net for Cowboys news and information and Bleacher Report joins me as he does weekly to talk Dallas Cowboys football

130pm: Bill Wagner- He covers Navy athletics for the Capital Gazette in Annapolis, MD. He'll join me to talk about the big Memphis/Navy matchup coming up at the Liberty Bowl on Saturday night.

2pm: Bryan Moss- Publisher of Rivals TigerSportsReport.com will join me to continue the Tiger football talk. Can this team really run the table a possibly get into the 4 game playoff?

230pm: Jason Jones- Covers the Sacramento Kings for the Sacramento Bee. The Grizzlies will be in Sacramento to take on the Kings tonight.

Also I'll give my Week 9 STONE COLD LOCK NFL PICKS ‪#‎callyourbookie‬

TUNE IN!!

Here is the link to listen to the show through the Tune in App 1-3pm CST today http://tun.in/sesk0