CSNbbs
Banned abortion video leaked, appears to show clinic owner advocating burning of fetu - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Banned abortion video leaked, appears to show clinic owner advocating burning of fetu (/thread-755182.html)

Banned abortion video leaked, appears to show clinic owner advocating burning of fetu - UTSAMarineVet09 - 10-28-2015 04:30 PM

Oh but its "altered" and "doctored" and "edited"... 07-coffee3

"Hidden camera footage shot by a pro-life group and leaked online despite a court order purportedly shows a Michigan abortion provider talking about dumping fetuses in a garbage disposal, giving them back to patients in a “gift bag” and even burning them for heat."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/28/banned-abortion-video-leaked-appears-to-show-clinic-owner-advocating-burning/?intcmp=hpbt3

RE: Banned abortion video leaked, appears to show clinic owner advocating burning of fetu - Redwingtom - 10-28-2015 05:03 PM

Your link does not provide the video of what your thread title suggests. it only shows a snippet of that video you posted the other day and a discussion by Fox 'news' opinion show Sean Hannity.

Also, per the story, that clinic was not a PP office.

But it does bring to light a valid thing to discuss. In what way would you be happy with the remains being disposed of if they weren't going to research?

RE: Banned abortion video leaked, appears to show clinic owner advocating burning of fetu - Paul M - 10-28-2015 06:14 PM

In a respectful way. But ideally there would be no need in disposing of murdered babies.

RE: Banned abortion video leaked, appears to show clinic owner advocating burning of fetu - Redwingtom - 10-29-2015 10:15 AM

(10-28-2015 06:14 PM)Paul M Wrote:  In a respectful way. But ideally there would be no need in disposing of murdered babies.

Although I don't consider it murder as it's legal and the mother's choice, but I agree. It's just one of those things you'd rather not talk about...but there's really no good solution other than no more abortions, which I'd love to see.