CSNbbs
Unbelievable Day in The SEC... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC Conference Talk (/forum-246.html)
+---- Thread: Unbelievable Day in The SEC... (/thread-751663.html)

Unbelievable Day in The SEC... - USAFMEDIC - 10-03-2015 11:41 PM

At Gainesville, a new coach, new year, and look what has happened. Complete domination of a team that beat Alabama on the road. Georgia got taken down hard as well. Looks like the old ball coach should have just stayed in Gainesville. Mizzou looked really solid with a new QB. Nice to see a sharp arm and awesome passes again. Going to be a crazy year.04-rock

RE: Unbelievable Day in The SEC... - JRsec - 10-03-2015 11:57 PM

(10-03-2015 11:41 PM)USAFMEDIC Wrote:  At Gainesville, a new coach, new year, and look what has happened. Complete domination of a team that beat Alabama on the road. Georgia got taken down hard as well. Looks like the old ball coach should have just stayed in Gainesville. Mizzou looked really solid with a new QB. Nice to see a sharp arm and awesome passes again. Going to be a crazy year.04-rock

There is a seed change underway for sure. Given the defensive performances coming out of Gainesville, I think the Gators are finally back. L.S.U. has the best player I've seen at running back in the SEC since I watched Jackson and Walker.

What SEC schools need to remember while everyone else, including our schools, are looking to up tempo spreads is that good defense wins championships. A strong man to man pass coverage operating with good fundamentals shut down Ole Miss tonight. Those safeties and corners made the middle linebackers extra run support and they completely dismantled Ole Miss's offense.

For 40 years of my life I could count on a solid D out of Auburn. I miss those days.

RE: Unbelievable Day in The SEC... - USAFMEDIC - 10-04-2015 12:01 AM

(10-03-2015 11:57 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 11:41 PM)USAFMEDIC Wrote:  At Gainesville, a new coach, new year, and look what has happened. Complete domination of a team that beat Alabama on the road. Georgia got taken down hard as well. Looks like the old ball coach should have just stayed in Gainesville. Mizzou looked really solid with a new QB. Nice to see a sharp arm and awesome passes again. Going to be a crazy year.04-rock

There is a seed change underway for sure. Given the defensive performances coming out of Gainesville, I think the Gators are finally back. L.S.U. has the best player I've seen at running back in the SEC since I watched Jackson and Walker.

What SEC schools need to remember while everyone else, including our schools, are looking to up tempo spreads is that good defense wins championships. A strong man to man pass coverage operating with good fundamentals shut down Ole Miss tonight. Those safeties and corners made the middle linebackers extra run support and they completely dismantled Ole Miss's offense.

For 40 years of my life I could count on a solid D out of Auburn. I miss those days.
It will take a while for Muschamp to get the type of defensive recruits he wants, but be patient. It will happen. When it does, look out SEC. Our new young QB looked good today. He is out of the KC area.

RE: Unbelievable Day in The SEC... - murrdcu - 10-07-2015 10:59 PM

UF under Muschamp couldn't keep an OC for more than a year. That's gotta be hard on an offense.