CSNbbs
I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. (/thread-751134.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - Machiavelli - 09-30-2015 07:47 AM

I've never loaded a video to youtube before I hope this works. The middle part of her cleaning really brings a smile to my face. This is my heart guys.
[video=youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrCHYtWEGr0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - Fitbud - 09-30-2015 09:10 AM

(09-30-2015 07:47 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I've never loaded a video to youtube before I hope this works. The middle part of her cleaning really brings a smile to my face. This is my heart guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrCHYtWEGr0&feature=youtu.be

It says the video is private.

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - Machiavelli - 09-30-2015 09:37 AM

You can't see it?

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - Machiavelli - 09-30-2015 09:41 AM

I tried it on my cell phone and it worked. I checked the setting and it's public.

Did anybody else have problems?

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - Hitch - 09-30-2015 09:42 AM

(09-30-2015 09:37 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  You can't see it?

No. Not unless it's made public. Anyone with youtube experience that can walk Mach through the process?

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - Machiavelli - 09-30-2015 09:47 AM

I just took a kid's cell phone and it's not blocked here. Weird. Can someone try it again.

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - Machiavelli - 09-30-2015 09:56 AM

I just had a kid go to youtube and search Kyra's Miracle and he pulled it up and played it. I hope you guys can see it.

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - gsu95 - 09-30-2015 09:59 AM

I got private first time I went to link, but it worked second time around. That said, video is a moving tribute to such a beautiful child. So sorry for your loss.

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - CardFan1 - 09-30-2015 10:08 AM

It's working now !
Thank you for sharing this, very heartwarming. Kyra has, and always will have a family that loved her dearly ! she is smiling down on all of Us today.

I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - South Carolina Duke - 09-30-2015 10:16 AM

Worked for me on the second try.

Very well done and glad to see her face.

You and your family are still in my prayers.

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - Fitbud - 09-30-2015 10:44 AM

It worked the second time around for me. Very moving video. Thank you for sharing.

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - Owl 69/70/75 - 09-30-2015 11:32 AM

Thank you very much for sharing this.

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - Machiavelli - 09-30-2015 12:07 PM

That was my girl. She was born with less than a 1% chance to live. People who are AIDS patients have a 400 white blood cell count. The highest Kyra ever achieved was 86. The Dr.'s were amazed that she was that healthy and had such an fulfilling life. We didn't have to try to give her an immune system. We had that covered, but we shot for the moon and our world collapsed. I miss her terribly. She was embraced and surrounded by love.

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - firmbizzle - 09-30-2015 12:55 PM

I saw it. :-)

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - HeartOfDixie - 09-30-2015 12:57 PM

God Bless you and yours family Mach.

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - UTSAMarineVet09 - 09-30-2015 12:59 PM

We are praying for you Mach!

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - Machiavelli - 09-30-2015 05:47 PM

The computer in the video is how she went to school. They had her robot in two other pictures. It truly opened up avenues in her life. Today her classmates all wore purple shirts with Kyra's name made in the pattern of a butterfly.

My wife would hand paint Angels, coffee mugs, and plates with the saying "some people see caterpillars while you see butterflies" to her teachers and aides. I'm telling you today was an emotional day for me.

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - The Turk - 09-30-2015 07:16 PM

What a beautiful, precocious, girl. Thank you for sharing and God bless.

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - Machiavelli - 09-30-2015 09:41 PM

The softball picture. Her pre school teachers husband coaches little league softball. They would take an iPad to the games and Kyra really enjoyed it. She would tell me she had a game tonight. The one picture at the end was the night before we went in for the bone marrow transplant. She actually ran the bases and knuckled her teammates. They gave her the game ball as the mvp. 1st time they ever met her in person. We buried her in her uniform with the game ball.

RE: I'm very proud to show this. Kyra's sister made it. - Owl 69/70/75 - 09-30-2015 10:02 PM

(09-30-2015 09:41 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  The softball picture. Her pre school teachers husband coaches little league softball. They would take an iPad to the games and Kyra really enjoyed it. She would tell me she had a game tonight. The one picture at the end was the night before we went in for the bone marrow transplant. She actually ran the bases and knuckled her teammates. They gave her the game ball as the mvp. 1st time they ever met her in person. We buried her in her uniform with the game ball.

What a wonderful story, and what a neat touch for the burial!

She obviously inspired so many, and that is truly beautiful.