CSNbbs
"That actually felt more like a Big Ten team" - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois (/forum-468.html)
+----- Thread: "That actually felt more like a Big Ten team" (/thread-749773.html)

"That actually felt more like a Big Ten team" - Mark26pt2 - 09-20-2015 09:33 AM

From the OSU linebacker some great respect for NIU "That actually felt more like a Big Ten team, to be honest with you. ... We tip our hat to them, they played a heck of a ballgame on both sides of the ball. Their quarterback made plays for them, a couple other guys made plays for them.

"They came in here ready to play, and that's a heck of a football team."

Full article - OSU praises NIU

RE: "That actually felt more like a Big Ten team" - The Frisky Biscuit - 09-20-2015 09:48 AM

I loved one of the comments:

"Does anybody doubt that a team like Northern Illinois could beat Rutgers, Penn St., Indiana, Maryland, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota or even Northwestern? I think Northern Illinois is a good team, but stating that they played like a Big Ten team isn't the highest compliment."

RE: "That actually felt more like a Big Ten team" - Mark26pt2 - 09-20-2015 09:49 AM

(09-20-2015 09:48 AM)The Frisky Biscuit Wrote:  I loved one of the comments:

"Does anybody doubt that a team like Northern Illinois could beat Rutgers, Penn St., Indiana, Maryland, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota or even Northwestern? I think Northern Illinois is a good team, but stating that they played like a Big Ten team isn't the highest compliment."

+1