CSNbbs
2015-16 MAC basketball schedule released. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Eastern Michigan (/forum-478.html)
+----- Thread: 2015-16 MAC basketball schedule released. (/thread-746494.html)

2015-16 MAC basketball schedule released. - FrankAnderson - 08-28-2015 12:10 PM

Just posted to the MAC site a few moments ago. Curious how much longer until we receive the full schedule.

http://www.mac-sports.com/calendar.aspx?path=mbball&

RE: 2015-16 MAC basketball schedule released. - EagleSam - 08-28-2015 12:13 PM

Kent and Buf twice. Home games against Miami and Bowling Green sound good. Road games against Akron and Kent don't. Not the worst crossover schedule we've ever had, but not the easiest either.

RE: 2015-16 MAC basketball schedule released. - emu steve - 08-28-2015 12:18 PM

Open on the road vs. CMU and NIU then home to Buffalo and BG.

Then on the road to Akron.

Sounds like another wild ride to start this season with some very tough road games but nice home games.

RE: 2015-16 MAC basketball schedule released. - FrankAnderson - 08-28-2015 12:20 PM

The EMU athletics Twitter account just tweeted out a dead link to the press release for the full schedule. The post probably wasn't ready to be shared. I assume we'll have it at some point during the afternoon.

RE: 2015-16 MAC basketball schedule released. - emu steve - 08-28-2015 12:33 PM

I was thinking the same. The individual schools withheld their announcements of their FULL schedules until the MAC made its release today.

BTW, I hope fans aren't disappointed by the home schedule (insert Super's comment here). It looks we will play a tough schedule ON THE ROAD. Show me the money. We need money... They are called money games for a reason...

BTW, maybe a better statement is that our D-1 home games are part of home and home.

We do home and home with schools like UDM, Oakland, Coppin State, and now No. Florida and Vermont.

I'm not convinced we could get a D-1 program to visit by offering say 25K. Home game. No return visit. I might be wrong on my facts, but I believe a D-1 game, no return game, was 25K 20 years ago (when we were at Bowen). I wonder if it isn't now around 50K??????