CSNbbs
Online options for Game 1? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-400.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Archives (/forum-418.html)
+------ Forum: Cincinnati Archives (/forum-932.html)
+------ Thread: Online options for Game 1? (/thread-746258.html)

Online options for Game 1? - Cat-Man - 08-26-2015 10:20 AM

Sorry if this should be in the OT forum.

As much as I am going to hate missing the Grand Opening of Nippert, I will be camping with the kids Labor day weekend. Are there any options to watching the game online? I know the TV broadcast is on FSO, but is that a 2nd Tier rights game that is actually an ESPN broadcast/announcers but shown on FSO? Point being, will it be available on WatchESPN? I have Time Warner Cable and have recently downloaded their TV app to where you can watch TV online if you are a customer. But I haven't tried watching any live TV on it yet. Just OnDemand stuff. I should have pretty good WiFi, so I don't want to deal with FirstRow or anything like that if I don't have too. Preferably something with a little more picture quality.

Any help would be appreciated. I know it is still over a week away, but I want to make sure I am prepared!!

RE: Online options for Game 1? - subflea - 08-26-2015 10:40 AM

ESPN3

RE: Online options for Game 1? - TrevorStreets - 08-26-2015 01:25 PM

The game will be produced by FSO. It is also being streamed on ESPN3.

RE: Online options for Game 1? - EffinBJ - 08-26-2015 01:46 PM

All the first six games through Oct 24th will be on ESPN3 with some on other ESPN broadcast networks as well.

From the UCONN game there is not yet any TV (or gametime) finalized, other than USF, which is on *sigh* CBSSN.

RE: Online options for Game 1? - Cat_Litter - 08-26-2015 03:51 PM

Use Chrome and a popup blocker.

http://firstrowsportes.eu/

RE: Online options for Game 1? - Bearcats#1 - 08-26-2015 04:44 PM

I got Fox Ohio added to my dish package for $6/mo (50%off for six months) just to see this game not on my laptop (ESPN3)

RE: Online options for Game 1? - ctipton - 08-26-2015 05:01 PM

I will be in Hawaii. I have no other choice. Will all games be streamed on this site?

RE: Online options for Game 1? - RedRocker - 08-27-2015 11:00 AM

If your cable provider gives you access to the WatchESPN app, I'd suggest buying a Roku streaming player and load the WatchESPN app on the Roku to watch on a TV. I've done it for a few years now and it works great. You can even take the Roku on the road with you and as long as you have WiFi, you should be able to watch it.

RE: Online options for Game 1? - BearcatBeta - 08-27-2015 11:16 AM

SlingTV at $20 per month and an IOS on a laptop/phone will get you to WatchESPM. Sling stick (like a chromcast)

RE: Online options for Game 1? - Cat-Man - 08-27-2015 12:33 PM

Thanks all for the replies! 04-bow

If it is on WatchEspn/Espn3 I should be good to go. Getting it from my device to a TV is not an issue. I have Chromecast and a Flat screen in the camper, but I most likely will be watching it on my laptop/tablet while sitting by the campfire with a brew in hand! 04-cheers

I just wanted to make sure I could pick it up online without having to resort to FirstRow. The bad picture quality and the constant buffering on FirstRow are PAINFULL!03-banghead

RE: Online options for Game 1? - Bearcats#1 - 08-30-2015 06:37 PM

If you have Dish you can add fox sports OH for $6/mo for six months....

It also has CBSSN.

Basically I have UC games covered this year.

And I will be in for homecoming.

Can't wait!