CSNbbs
MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW (/thread-745522.html)

Pages: 1 2

MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - TigerRoar17 - 08-18-2015 11:34 AM

Wasn't sure where to post this because it kind of fits into several categories, but my name is Isaac Simpson. I host a sports talk radio show called The Mancave Sports Show every Tuesday from 1-3pm on 730AM Yahoo Sports radio here locally. I am also the Lady Tigers beat writer for TigerSportsReport.com I talk alot of Tiger athletics on the show and have the coaches on frequently. If any of you guys get the chance, give me a listen! Thanks and GO TIGERS!

On today's show i'll be joined by Mr. "First Team All-Defense", "The Grindfather" himself Tony Allen during the 2 o'clock hour!

4 Ways to Listen

1. AM730 on your radio dial here in Memphis and the surrounding area.

2. Worldwide through the Tune in Radio App by searching 730KQPN. If you don't have the Tune in App its a free download from the app store of your smart device.

3. Streamed live at 730Sports.com

4.If you can't listen live i'll have the podcast posted on my Twitter feed @McSportsShow. I'm a great Tigers follow as well!03-thumbsup

Next week i'll be joined by Bryan Moss publisher of TigerSportsReport.com talking Tiger football at 130pm

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - TIGERCITY - 08-18-2015 11:53 AM

(08-18-2015 11:34 AM)TigerRoar17 Wrote:  I talk alot of Tiger athletics on the show and have the coaches on frequently. If any of you guys get the chance, give me a listen! Thanks and GO TIGERS!...

Much needed of late. Hype some Memphis football / Big 12! 03-wink Thanks!

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - TigerRoar17 - 08-18-2015 12:08 PM

(08-18-2015 11:53 AM)TIGERCITY Wrote:  
(08-18-2015 11:34 AM)TigerRoar17 Wrote:  I talk alot of Tiger athletics on the show and have the coaches on frequently. If any of you guys get the chance, give me a listen! Thanks and GO TIGERS!...

Much needed of late. Hype some Memphis football / Big 12! 03-wink Thanks!

Will do! 04-rock

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - holyterror - 08-18-2015 12:25 PM

Good luck with that, TigerRoar17. I'll check it out.

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - Tigers2B1 - 08-18-2015 12:39 PM

Will check it out. If there's Tiger talk I'll certainly stay tuned in.

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - Gray Avenger - 08-18-2015 02:50 PM

(08-18-2015 11:34 AM)TigerRoar17 Wrote:  Wasn't sure where to post this because it kind of fits into several categories, but my name is Isaac Simpson. I host a sports talk radio show called The Mancave Sports Show every Tuesday from 1-3pm on 730AM Yahoo Sports radio here locally. I am also the Lady Tigers beat writer for TigerSportsReport.com I talk alot of Tiger athletics on the show and have the coaches on frequently. If any of you guys get the chance, give me a listen! Thanks and GO TIGERS!

On today's show i'll be joined by Mr. "First Team All-Defense", "The Grindfather" himself Tony Allen during the 2 o'clock hour!

4 Ways to Listen

1. AM730 on your radio dial here in Memphis and the surrounding area.

2. Worldwide through the Tune in Radio App by searching 730KQPN. If you don't have the Tune in App its a free download from the app store of your smart device.

4.If you can't listen live i'll have the podcast posted on my Twitter feed @McSportsShow. I'm a great Tigers follow as well!03-thumbsup

Next week i'll be joined by Bryan Moss publisher of TigerSportsReport.com talking Tiger football at 130pm

Thanks for letting us know, and good luck!

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - TigerRoar17 - 08-18-2015 03:37 PM

Thamks everyone! I've actually been on for about a year and a half. Just trying to put the word out!

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - tigersroll - 08-18-2015 03:51 PM

I will check it out!

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - TigerRoar17 - 08-25-2015 08:08 AM

Back at it again today from 1-3pm! At 130pm I'll be joined by Bryan Moss from Rivals/TigerSportsReport.com talking Tiger Football and at 230pm I'll be joined by head coach of the Ubiversity of Memphis Lady Tigers basketball team Melissa McFerrin. Also joining me will be Joey Ickes from CowboysHQ.com and Jared Dubin from CBSSports.com talking NFL and NBA. Going to be a great show today, so give me a listen if you get the chance!

4 Ways to listen:

1. AM730 Yahoo Sports on your radio dial here in Memphis and the surrounding area.

2. Worldwide through the Tune in Radio App by searching 730KQPN. If you don't have the Tune in App it's a free download from the App Store of your smart device.

4. If you can't listen live, I'll post the podcast here later this evening as well as on my Twitter account @McSportsShow

I appreciate all the support and GO TITIGERS!!!04-rock

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - TigerRoar17 - 08-25-2015 01:05 PM

About to go live...listen here!

http://tun.in/sesk0

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - TigerRoar17 - 08-25-2015 01:49 PM

About to talk Tiger a Football with Bryan Moss from TigerSportsReport.com. Tune in now!

http://tun.in/sesk0

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - TigerRoar17 - 08-25-2015 10:23 PM

Missed the show today? No problem! Listen here!

Talked Tiger football with Bryan Moss from Rivals TigerSportsReport.com during the second segment and was joined by head women's basketball coach Melissa McFerrin in the 4th segment.

PODCAST: The Mancave Sports Show w/Isaac Simpson

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/e0-Gpjw9ce/MC_8-25-15.html

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - tigerjamesc - 08-26-2015 12:21 AM

Will check this out tomorrow

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - Tony85 - 08-26-2015 05:19 PM

(08-25-2015 10:23 PM)TigerRoar17 Wrote:  Missed the show today? No problem! Listen here!

Talked Tiger football with Bryan Moss from Rivals TigerSportsReport.com during the second segment and was joined by head women's basketball coach Melissa McFerrin in the 4th segment.

Great news!!! For an out of towner I've been searching for Tiger/Memphis related content.
Question for you TigerRoar17
Is this or will this ever be able to download on Itunes? The live stream is block on my company site.

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - tiger2000 - 08-26-2015 05:33 PM

Still holding out for the babycave sports show.

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - TigerRoar17 - 08-27-2015 08:55 PM

(08-26-2015 05:19 PM)Tony85 Wrote:  
(08-25-2015 10:23 PM)TigerRoar17 Wrote:  Missed the show today? No problem! Listen here!

Great news!!! For an out of towner I've been searching for Tiger/Memphis related content.
Is this or will this ever be able to download on Itunes? The live stream is block on my company site.

As of right now it isn't available on ITunes. Does the podcast link not work for you?

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - Merrick - 08-27-2015 09:59 PM

Add it to iTunes please

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - TigerRoar17 - 09-08-2015 11:07 AM

Check me out today! It's The Mancave w/Isaac Simpson from 1-3pm. AM730 on your radio dial here in Memphis and the surrounding area, worldwide through the Tune in Radio App by searching 730KQPN, streamed live at 730Sports.com and if you can't listen live I'll have the podcast posted here later this evening after the show.I'll be joined by the KU Athletics beat writer at 2pm talking about the Memphis/Kansas matchup coming up on Saturday. Ill also recap the Tigers win over Missouri
St. and discuss the upcoming schedule as well as several other guests talking NFL Week 1 and a whole lot more! Tune in! Thanks Tiger Nation!

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - eltigre - 09-08-2015 12:07 PM

(09-08-2015 11:07 AM)TigerRoar17 Wrote:  Check me out today! It's The Mancave w/Isaac Simpson from 1-3pm. AM730 on your radio dial here in Memphis and the surrounding area, worldwide through the Tune in Radio App by searching 730KQPN, streamed live at 730Sports.com and if you can't listen live I'll have the podcast posted here later this evening after the show.I'll be joined by the KU Athletics beat writer at 2pm talking about the Memphis/Kansas matchup coming up on Saturday. Ill also recap the Tigers win over Missouri
St. and discuss the upcoming schedule as well as several other guests talking NFL Week 1 and a whole lot more! Tune in! Thanks Tiger Nation!

Thanks for the coverage and the heads up about the show. the podcasts really help us out of town Tigers.

RE: MANCAVE SPORTS SHOW - yakko - 09-08-2015 12:38 PM

(08-27-2015 08:55 PM)TigerRoar17 Wrote:  
(08-26-2015 05:19 PM)Tony85 Wrote:  

As of right now it isn't available on ITunes. Does the podcast link not work for you?

As a podcaster I can attest that being on iTunes makes it really easy for people to subscribe. iTunes also serves as the database for many popular podcasting apps. If you want to increase your numbers you really should get in there. I'd also submit the feed to sites like Stitcher and TuneIn.