CSNbbs
I notice our Demozette is a little slow - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: I notice our Demozette is a little slow (/thread-744954.html)

I notice our Demozette is a little slow - outsideualr - 08-11-2015 06:48 PM

in getting the message that we are now known nationally as the Little Rock Trojans, not UALR. When the mayors of both cities and the folks at the Chamber of Commerce can get behind us representing the Little Rock area, it seems the newspaper could get on board. Once the national media begins calling us Little Rock, maybe they'll come around. Not really a big deal.04-cheers

RE: I notice our Demozette is a little slow - LRTrojan - 08-11-2015 07:27 PM

(08-11-2015 06:48 PM)outsideualr Wrote:  in getting the message that we are now known nationally as the Little Rock Trojans, not UALR. When the mayors of both cities and the folks at the Chamber of Commerce can get behind us representing the Little Rock area, it seems the newspaper could get on board. Once the national media begins calling us Little Rock, maybe they'll come around. Not really a big deal.04-cheers

The only way you're going to get Wally small on board is if the publisher of the paper either tells him to get aboard or hit the road. And it doesn't look like that's going to happen. He probably doesn't even read that piece of crap himself.

RE: I notice our Demozette is a little slow - Robert C - 08-15-2015 04:33 PM

Newspapers are irrelevant, why does anyone care?

RE: I notice our Demozette is a little slow - LRTrojan - 08-15-2015 04:43 PM

(08-15-2015 04:33 PM)Robert C Wrote:  Newspapers are irrelevant, why does anyone care?

I still say that there should be a law against impersonating a newspaper.