CSNbbs
Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? (/thread-743826.html)

Pages: 1 2

Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - Hitch - 07-29-2015 08:18 AM

Quote:This president's foreign policy is the most feckless in American history. It is so naive that he would trust the Iranians. By doing so, he will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven. This is the most idiotic thing, this Iran deal. It should be rejected by both Democrats and Republicans in Congress and by the American people. I read the whole deal. We gave away the whole store. It's got to be stopped.

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - dawgitall - 07-29-2015 08:19 AM

Yes

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - dfarr - 07-29-2015 08:23 AM

Well, according to Huckabee this Iran deal gets them closer to a nuke, and Iran has said that Israel should be wiped from the map, so it's not that much of a stretch to say that.

Had he said "it gets Israel closer to extinction" there wouldn't have been such an uproar, but since he related it to the Holacaust it all of a sudden becomes offensive.

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - shiftyeagle - 07-29-2015 08:44 AM

Is he running for president?

I ask because I honestly don't know.

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - Owl 69/70/75 - 07-29-2015 08:55 AM

Iran will not launch a nuke attack against Israel in any of our lifetimes. So yes, he went too far. That is not why Iran wants a nuke.

You've got one nuke (or 10). You're going to shoot it (or them) at somebody who has 400 to shoot back at you? Not likely.

This whole Netanyahu/Israel thing is a diversion. The real problem is that a nuke alters the balance of power between Iran and the Arabs. The Saudis are not great allies, but we continue to court them and look the other way when necessary, because they are important to us. This deal could drive them into Russia's or China's camp. It was a good move to have Russia and China in the negotiating group since that is something of a hedge against this. But they can get around that, and if they do the results could be drastic.

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - dawgitall - 07-29-2015 09:35 AM

Nobody out Trumps Trump. Huckabee just needs to make sure he isn't completely forgotten so he can 1) command a high speakers fee 2) sell more books and/or 3) improve leverage when negotiating for that next talk show.

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - Fitbud - 07-29-2015 09:52 AM

The Trump effect.

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - Niner National - 07-29-2015 09:58 AM

(07-29-2015 08:44 AM)shiftyeagle Wrote:  Is he running for president?

I ask because I honestly don't know.

Not really. He says he is, but he knows in his heart he isn't.

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - EverRespect - 07-29-2015 10:35 AM

The viral faux outrage from the SJWs just isn't working anymore. Not a Huckabee fan by any means, but glad he isn't cucking to the whiners on this one.

Re: RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - Fitbud - 07-29-2015 10:45 AM

(07-29-2015 10:35 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  The viral faux outrage from the SJWs just isn't working anymore. Not a Huckabee fan by any means, but glad he isn't cucking to the whiners on this one.

Those whiners you speak of are mostly Jews.

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - EverRespect - 07-29-2015 10:51 AM

(07-29-2015 10:45 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(07-29-2015 10:35 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  The viral faux outrage from the SJWs just isn't working anymore. Not a Huckabee fan by any means, but glad he isn't cucking to the whiners on this one.

I don't give a schit who they are and aside from the media, the only whiners I have seen are Baraq Obama and a few republicsn nominees from the #cuckservative wing, none of who are Jewish.

Re: RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - Fitbud - 07-29-2015 10:56 AM

(07-29-2015 10:51 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(07-29-2015 10:45 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  

I don't give a schit who they are and aside from the media, the only whiners I have seen are Baraq Obama and a few republicsn nominees from the #cuckservative wing, none of who are Jewish.

Then you haven't been paying attention. It belittles what the Jewish people went through when you use that kind of hyperbolic language.

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - Hitch - 07-29-2015 11:05 AM

Saying that Obama is marching them to the door of the oven is damn near calling the President Hitler.

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - dawgitall - 07-29-2015 11:29 AM

What the heck are SJWs?

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - EverRespect - 07-29-2015 11:32 AM

Social Justice Warriors

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - HeartOfDixie - 07-29-2015 11:51 AM

Well, he had to say something so people would listen to him.

I liked him in 08 but at this point it is all just sort of pathetic.

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - dawgitall - 07-29-2015 11:53 AM

(07-29-2015 11:51 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  Well, he had to say something so people would listen to him.

I liked him in 08 but at this point it is all just sort of pathetic.

His bass work is passable at best. I don't think he will ever make it out of the chitlin circuit.

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - Redwingtom - 07-29-2015 11:55 AM

(07-29-2015 11:05 AM)Hitch Wrote:  Saying that Obama is marching them to the door of the oven is damn near calling the President Hitler.

Right...that's what puts it over the top IMO.

The following comments from Huck are even worse.

A recent one where he accused Hillary of:
Quote:...ignoring the warning calls of dying Americans in Benghazi

And an old one:
Quote:"I have opponents in this race who do not want to change the Constitution, but I believe it's a lot easier to change the Constitution than it would be to change the word of the living god. And that's what we need to do -- to amend the Constitution so it's in God's standards rather than try to change God's standards so it lines up with some contemporary view."

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - blunderbuss - 07-29-2015 12:07 PM

Who cares what Huckabee said? He's irrelevant.

RE: Did Huckabee go too far in an effort to get attention? - VA49er - 07-29-2015 12:18 PM

Probably not the most tactful way to express his opinion, but at least he put it out there. Not his fault if others can't see that what he said is an eventual possible outcome.