CSNbbs
Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. (/thread-741115.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - Machiavelli - 06-25-2015 02:17 PM

Pretty g damn sick if you ask me.

https://newswatch33.com/news/charleston-church-shooter-dylann-roof-receives-4-million-in-donations-from-supporters

(MOD - this has been shown to be a hoax.)

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - dawgitall - 06-25-2015 02:24 PM

Some people have more money than sense.

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - stinkfist - 06-25-2015 02:39 PM

that's 'murica's silly response to the silly flag response

what did ya expect? all people to bow to pressure?

dimwits....

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - VA49er - 06-25-2015 02:40 PM

That facking sucks.

Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - South Carolina Duke - 06-25-2015 02:49 PM

Not sure if this is true or not. I certainly hope it isn't. But this could be false just like the web site yesterday that said that POTUS BHO signed an Executive Order outlawing Confederate Memorabilia , Flags !

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - ODU06 - 06-25-2015 03:02 PM

If true, it puts a damper in the argument made be many on this board that this tragedy wasn't indicative of some larger issue but, rather, the act of one lone crazy individual. The level of support he's getting certainly refutes such an opinion.

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - VA49er - 06-25-2015 03:06 PM

Kind of want to call BS on this now that I think about it.

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - Machiavelli - 06-25-2015 03:09 PM

http://www.businessinsider.com/council-of-conservative-citizens-defends-dylann-roof-2015-6

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - Machiavelli - 06-25-2015 03:14 PM

I just googled NewsWatch 33 and Dylann Roof defense fund. I'm not finding corroborating articles. God I certainly hope it's fake too, but this business insider article should be respected. Dylann has his supporters.

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - ECUGrad07 - 06-25-2015 03:18 PM

(06-25-2015 03:14 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I just googled NewsWatch 33 and Dylann Roof defense fund. I'm not finding corroborating articles. God I certainly hope it's fake too, but this business insider article should be respected. Dylann has his supporters.

I bet you hope they're white, conservative, and somehow linked to the Tea Party. Would serve your purposes, huh?

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - shiftyeagle - 06-25-2015 03:22 PM

Looks at what all has happened since that shooting.

Dylann Roof Storm is one powerful individual.

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - Machiavelli - 06-25-2015 03:26 PM

I bet you hope they're white, conservative, and somehow linked to the Tea Party. Would serve your purposes, huh?

Would they be anything but Capt. Obvious?

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - ECUGrad07 - 06-25-2015 03:30 PM

(06-25-2015 03:26 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I bet you hope they're white, conservative, and somehow linked to the Tea Party. Would serve your purposes, huh?

Would they be anything but Capt. Obvious?

Very likely.

My, we love racially profiling/stereotyping, don't we?

Sounds awfully liberal of you.

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - Machiavelli - 06-25-2015 03:33 PM

Read the Business Insider Article. Dylann's not getting any support from people who donate to D's. Only R's..... The white conservative tea party type.........

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - ECUGrad07 - 06-25-2015 03:36 PM

(06-25-2015 03:33 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Read the Business Insider Article. Dylann's not getting any support from people who donate to D's. Only R's..... The white conservative tea party type.........

You mean the self-serving article that hasn't been proven to be legitimate?

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - Hambone10 - 06-25-2015 03:57 PM

(06-25-2015 03:09 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  http://www.businessinsider.com/council-of-conservative-citizens-defends-dylann-roof-2015-6

(06-25-2015 03:14 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I just googled NewsWatch 33 and Dylann Roof defense fund. I'm not finding corroborating articles. God I certainly hope it's fake too, but this business insider article should be respected. Dylann has his supporters.

To the top portion, I don't expect politicians to do background checks on everyone who contributes to their campaigns... so I've never gotten too far 'up in arms' about this sort of thing, but the bigger the donation and the more obvious the group, I expect a little. What I mean is, I expect that a $1mm from a bank in Korea or from the American Nazi Party to provoke some investigation, but even 100k from Americans for Freedom or John Smith,,,, with those being anarchists movements or a crackpot should EVENTUALLY be vetted, but maybe not quickly. Not excusing it, just noting that politicians can't help who donates to them before they do it and sometimes not after either... just as the CLintons....

To the bottom, yes... even crazies have their supporters... like the 28yr old who married 60+ yr old Charles Manson?? But also I've found that some civil liberties groups, even the ACLU have often taken 'non-traditional' stances on principles that they'd probably personally rather not, but they must on principle. No idea if it has happened here or not... and like you, I really hope not... but i don't know. If it's a lie, I find it interesting that it somewhat mirrors, though in EXTREME proportions the "Christian' contributions to the pizza joint... and I would find that to be pretty telling about the person making up the lie.

To the constant Tea Party comments by many... I find them extremely distasteful and bigoted. While certainly SOME are crackpots (as in any movement) I think most of them simply want something OTHER than the two party circle-jerk that we have. At least with a racist or bigot, they aren't going to lie to you about what they believe. They might paint it in a better light, but you aren't at great risk that they say one thing and mean the opposite.... like both parties now do.

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - Fitbud - 06-25-2015 03:57 PM

I heard the burger King story was fake too.

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-25-2015 03:59 PM

(06-25-2015 03:57 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  To the top portion, I don't expect politicians to do background checks on everyone who contributes to their campaigns... so I've never gotten too far 'up in arms' about this sort of thing, but the bigger the donation and the more obvious the group, I expect a little. What I mean is, I expect that a $1mm from a bank in Korea or from the American Nazi Party to provoke some investigation, but even 100k from Americans for Freedom or John Smith,,,, with those being anarchists movements or a crackpot should EVENTUALLY be vetted, but maybe not quickly. Not excusing it, just noting that politicians can't help who donates to them before they do it and sometimes not after either... just as the CLintons....

Unless you represent a threat to the establishment. They combed through every single FEC report on Ron Paul's donations until they found one from a white supremacist and then they raised absolute hell over it.

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - Fitbud - 06-25-2015 04:05 PM

That conservative group that Roof was affiliated with gave money to many GOP presidential hopefuls .

RE: Dylann Roof church shooter receives 4 million in funds from across the nation. - shiftyeagle - 06-25-2015 04:10 PM

Folks, you cannot control what people do with their money.

Are we really going to have to bring up all the shady ass characters who have donated money to the Democrats through the years?