CSNbbs
Guesses as to what time the VMI game will be - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Ball State (/forum-476.html)
+----- Thread: Guesses as to what time the VMI game will be (/thread-738177.html)

Guesses as to what time the VMI game will be - mufanatehc - 05-21-2015 11:15 PM

It seems a little strange they haven't posted the time for a FCS game. I'm assuming it'll be either 7 or possibly 8 since its on Thursday. I can't remember what time the Il.St. game started a couple of years ago. I believe that was on Thursday as well.

RE: Guesses as to what time the VMI game will be - david75bsu - 05-22-2015 05:49 AM

(05-21-2015 11:15 PM)mufanatehc Wrote:  It seems a little strange they haven't posted the time for a FCS game. I'm assuming it'll be either 7 or possibly 8 since its on Thursday. I can't remember what time the Il.St. game started a couple of years ago. I believe that was on Thursday as well.

Living 3 hours away, weekday football games are tough - especially my wife who teaches. I vote 7 - but I'll be there either way. I'll be a tired puppy the next day.

RE: Guesses as to what time the VMI game will be - Frozenbaugh - 05-23-2015 06:54 AM

I love the Thursday night games to open the season. But, I only live 10 minutes away.