CSNbbs
Bibi's Coalition - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Bibi's Coalition (/thread-736749.html)

Bibi's Coalition - Tom in Lazybrook - 05-06-2015 11:14 AM

So Bibi has to form a government by midnight tonight (Israel time) or his government will fall.

He's now left with only one potential choice to make it to a majority. Naftali Bennett.

He's bad news. He enters the government, expect Israel to face boycotts.

My guess is that Bibi will crawl back to Lieberman (another awful man) before the deadline at 5pm EDT today.

---

If not, Herzog gets to try to put together a government.

If Herzog cannot form a government, a new election will be called.

---

Update. Bibi names this clown as his Justice Minister http://mondoweiss.net/2015/05/netanyahu-palestinians-government
Treasury Minister named. Someone who went to jail for taking a 155k bribe the last time he was in government from an extremist party

RE: Bibi's Coalition - shiftyeagle - 05-06-2015 11:15 AM

We all know that government shutdowns lead to mass hysteria, anarchy, murders, and people everywhere drinking raw milk

RE: Bibi's Coalition - Tom in Lazybrook - 05-06-2015 03:52 PM

Bibi managed to form a coalition with some very unsavory coalition partners. I think even most Republicans will be appalled at his new cabinet.

This government is a disaster for Israel. Bennett in the government? Say hello to a European boycott of Israel. And the end of any pretense that Israel is a democracy.

Its a 61/120 government. Expect new elections within six months.

RE: Bibi's Coalition - I45owl - 05-07-2015 08:36 AM

This is yet another lesson as to why Obama should have never tried to interfere in israelí elections.

RE: Bibi's Coalition - Tom in Lazybrook - 05-07-2015 09:44 AM

(05-07-2015 08:36 AM)I45owl Wrote:  This is yet another lesson as to why Obama should have never tried to interfere in israelí elections.

Meh, Obama did the right thing. Now the US will be blamed less for all the bad things that Bibi will attempt to do.

RE: Bibi's Coalition - EagleRockCafe - 05-07-2015 09:50 AM

(05-06-2015 11:14 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  So Bibi has to form a government by midnight tonight (Israel time) or his government will fall.

He's now left with only one potential choice to make it to a majority. Naftali Bennett.

My guess is that Bibi will crawl back to Lieberman (another awful man) before the deadline at 5pm EDT today.

---

---

Update. Bibi names this clown as his Justice Minister http://mondoweiss.net/2015/05/netanyahu-palestinians-government
Treasury Minister named. Someone who went to jail for taking a 155k bribe the last time he was in government from an extremist party

[Image: 2i78kcw.jpg]

RE: Bibi's Coalition - Tom in Lazybrook - 05-07-2015 09:56 AM

(05-07-2015 09:50 AM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 11:14 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  So Bibi has to form a government by midnight tonight (Israel time) or his government will fall.

---

---

[Image: 2i78kcw.jpg]

This ain't hatin', its just the reality.

Bibi is toxic. Even in Israel. He's p*ssed off everyone, including his own natural allies in the Knesset.

And that government he just created....wow, what a stinker.

RE: Bibi's Coalition - ericsrevenge76 - 05-07-2015 10:04 AM

The left will take anything they can get on Netanyaho at this point. After Obama failed to get him ousted, the obsession hit a new level.

Its ironic because under Obama, the dems have lost more seats and power than at any point in this generation. But their focus is on Netanyaho, who still holds majority power.

Somehow they convince themselves that Netanyaho's majority is a sign of failed leadership, while Obama's party has lost virtually all power and record numbers of seats in the house and senate, (at the national AND state levels) and yet they still claim his leadership is a success.

Its a prime example of how delusional people get when they totally sell out to party politics.

Re: RE: Bibi's Coalition - I45owl - 05-07-2015 11:44 AM

(05-07-2015 09:44 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 08:36 AM)I45owl Wrote:  This is yet another lesson as to why Obama should have never tried to interfere in israelí elections.

Meh, Obama did the right thing. Now the US will be blamed less for all the bad things that Bibi will attempt to do.

Yet, if your prediction is right, the US will deserve more of the blame.

Interfering in another democracy ' s politics is never the right thing.

RE: Bibi's Coalition - DefCONNOne - 05-07-2015 08:17 PM

(05-07-2015 11:44 AM)I45owl Wrote:  

Except in Tom's world it IS the right thing to do.

RE: Bibi's Coalition - BcatMatt13 - 05-07-2015 10:51 PM

(05-07-2015 11:44 AM)I45owl Wrote:  

Yeah, how does one think that this is ok?