CSNbbs
New StarPress bball article on visits... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (http://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Ball State (/forum-476.html)
+----- Thread: New StarPress bball article on visits... (/thread-736055.html)

New StarPress bball article on visits... - pennies4everybody - 04-29-2015 07:57 AM

linky

Not sure I understand this visit by Persons (unless a scholie is opening up that we don't know about). Unless someone is leaving (Gill?), I can't imagine a guy who is also visiting Xavier and Purdue walking on, so it's a bit puzzling. Hmm....

Also, Zavier is headed to Manhattan. I hope he finds what he's looking for there...

RE: New StarPress bball article on visits... - Frozenbaugh - 04-29-2015 10:01 AM

I've never heard of the Person kid before. The other board was ga ga over finding out he was transferring.

The Cards have been bad the under Whit but I really expect them to be much, much better next year. The Youngstown State transfer Ryan Weber will provide some offense and Taj Teague is really good. I'm not expecting a whole lot from the Bradley transfer but it will be nice to have a big to guard the basket. And then the Texas State transfer...When is the last time the Cards had a legit 6'4" PG?

RE: New StarPress bball article on visits... - david75bsu - 04-29-2015 12:31 PM

Person does not appear to be s shooter, but if X and Purdue see something there must be something worth seeing. If we could work something out it may be worth a try. Again, not bad size for a PG.