CSNbbs
Where Is Wilkie? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: ACCbbs (/forum-381.html)
+---- Forum: ACC Conference Talk (/forum-351.html)
+---- Thread: Where Is Wilkie? (/thread-735987.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Where Is Wilkie? - cuseroc - 04-28-2015 01:52 PM

Havent seen him around lately. The last time he disappeared, he had some major surgery. I hope he is ok. Any of you Louisville guys know whats going on with him?

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - OrangeCrush22 - 04-28-2015 04:41 PM

He hasn't even logged on in over a month. I hope you're doing well, Wilkie!

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - Maize - 04-28-2015 06:48 PM

Was wondering the same......

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - CardinalJim - 04-29-2015 03:54 AM

I used to have Steve's email. I will look today to see if I can find it. I haven't seen him on any of our sites.
CJ

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - CardinalJim - 04-29-2015 07:47 AM

I sent Wilkie an email. I also hit him up on Facebook.
Jim

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - TexanMark - 04-30-2015 05:17 PM

(04-29-2015 07:47 AM)CardinalJim Wrote:  I sent Wilkie an email. I also hit him up on Facebook.
Jim

Hoping it is nothing serious....

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - TerryD - 04-30-2015 06:28 PM

No word?

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - CardinalJim - 04-30-2015 08:17 PM

Nothing yet
I will keep everyone posted
Jim

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - cuseroc - 05-01-2015 10:37 AM

Really hope hes ok. I've been bantering around with Wilkie for quite a few years on different boards. First KillerFrogs, where guys like Maize, Wilkie and Texas Mark were mainstays. I think Clairton Panther used to post there as Animus. That was a fun board to talk some smack back in the day. I used to love to see Wilkie, Maize etc.. go at it with Eagle in Yune, who was the most disgusting poster in the history of bad posters. Then we had some good talks on the BE board here after Killerfrogs kind of died out. Wilkie definitly ads life to these board with his one liners. 03-lmfao

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - CollegeCard - 05-01-2015 10:58 AM

(05-01-2015 10:37 AM)cuseroc Wrote:  Really hope hes ok. I've been bantering around with Wilkie for quite a few years on different boards. First KillerFrogs, where guys like Maize, Wilkie and Texas Mark were mainstays. I think Clairton Panther used to post there as Animus. That was a fun board to talk some smack back in the day. I used to love to see Wilkie, Maize etc.. go at it with Eagle in Yune, who was the most disgusting poster in the history of bad posters. Then we had some good talks on the BE board here after Killerfrogs kind of died out. Wilkie definitly ads life to these board with his one liners. 03-lmfao

Definitely agree, hope he's okay. I hadn't thought of Eagle in Yune in forever. It was lots of fun to smack down that clown. 04-cheers

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - cuseroc - 05-01-2015 11:07 AM

(05-01-2015 10:58 AM)CollegeCard Wrote:  
(05-01-2015 10:37 AM)cuseroc Wrote:  Really hope hes ok. I've been bantering around with Wilkie for quite a few years on different boards. First KillerFrogs, where guys like Maize, Wilkie and Texas Mark were mainstays. I think Clairton Panther used to post there as Animus. That was a fun board to talk some smack back in the day. I used to love to see Wilkie, Maize etc.. go at it with Eagle in Yune, who was the most disgusting poster in the history of bad posters. Then we had some good talks on the BE board here after Killerfrogs kind of died out. Wilkie definitly ads life to these board with his one liners. 03-lmfao

Definitely agree, hope he's okay. I hadn't thought of Eagle in Yune in forever. It was lots of fun to smack down that clown. 04-cheers

Thats right, you were on that Killerfrogs board too. I remember you and Yune going at it. lol. But then again, everyone with any sense of reality got into it with Yune. I remember once Yune claimed that he was moving to Tampa, and I believe it was Cuban Bull who begged Yune to meet with him somewhere so he can teach him a lesson. It was hilarious. Yune is the only poster that I've known where everyone wanted to beat him up.

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - Maize - 05-01-2015 11:45 AM

I really hope Wilkie is ok...man...Yune...more like loon...that guy was straight up NOT A GOOD PERSON...05-mafia

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - Wolfman - 05-01-2015 06:25 PM

I'm hoping he is taking time off to prep for the biggest derby party ever!

(I'm sure our invitations are coming by special delivery).

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - CardinalJim - 05-02-2015 09:37 AM

Wolfman the party started two weeks ago and we haven't seen our friend yet.

To everyone concerned about Wilkie, I just sent his wife a rather awkward message on Facebook. I will let everyone know when and if I hear anything.
Jim

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - shere khan - 05-02-2015 12:50 PM

Hope he is ok

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - TexanMark - 05-02-2015 01:39 PM

(05-02-2015 09:37 AM)CardinalJim Wrote:  Wolfman the party started two weeks ago and we haven't seen our friend yet.

To everyone concerned about Wilkie, I just sent his wife a rather awkward message on Facebook. I will let everyone know when and if I hear anything.
Jim

Jim thanks for doing this...check your PM

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - texasorange - 05-02-2015 11:46 PM

If anyone hears anything about Wilkie please post. I have been so busy with work I hit this site sporadically but frequently. In doing so I miss things. I have always liked Wilkie's nutty responses & hope he is well.

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - HtownOrange - 05-03-2015 09:46 AM

(05-02-2015 11:46 PM)texasorange Wrote:  If anyone hears anything about Wilkie please post. I have been so busy with work I hit this site sporadically but frequently. In doing so I miss things. I have always liked Wilkie's nutty responses & hope he is well.

I second this sentiment, work keeps me away from this site too much but I follow when I can and always enjoy Wilkie's posts. Please keep us updated.

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - ClairtonPanther - 05-03-2015 12:24 PM

I hope all is well w/ wikie. He's a great guy.

RE: Where Is Wilkie? - CardFan1 - 05-03-2015 01:36 PM

Wilkie We miss You, Hope you're doing fine !