CSNbbs
"If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" (/thread-732689.html)

"If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - 200yrs2late - 03-27-2015 02:39 PM

Salon

Yup, at least they finally came out and said what a lot of liberals have been thinking.

RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - ECUGrad07 - 03-27-2015 02:43 PM

Well at least I know, now. I was worried that I was a racist and didn't know it.

RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - SuperFlyBCat - 03-27-2015 03:14 PM

Jeez their twitter is a hot mess, everything is 100% negative. Not surprised though.

RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - 200yrs2late - 03-27-2015 03:53 PM

In order to stir up hate and conflict to divide people on issues necessitates that it be 100% negative.

RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - QuestionSocratic - 03-27-2015 04:27 PM

Reminds me that a couple of days ago I saw a report on the black kid at UVA who was roughly arrested.

The reporter interviewed a black female student who said (I paraphrase): "As long as UVA celebrates the slave owning Thomas Jefferson as its founder, then UVA will be supporting racism. All statues and any mention of Jefferson should be removed from the campus."

RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - UConn-SMU - 03-27-2015 04:55 PM

(03-27-2015 04:27 PM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  Reminds me that a couple of days ago I saw a report on the black kid at UVA who was roughly arrested.

The reporter interviewed a black female student who said (I paraphrase): "As long as UVA celebrates the slave owning Thomas Jefferson as its founder, then UVA will be supporting racism. All statues and any mention of Jefferson should be removed from the campus."

Let's just erase all of white history. We'll use the date of MLK's "I have a dream" speech as the year zero, and take it from there. So we're in year 52. Nothing happened before 1963.

RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - 200yrs2late - 03-27-2015 07:26 PM

Talk like this is why people get shot for fun walking their dog and punched in the face while riding the train.

RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - Bull_In_Exile - 03-27-2015 10:30 PM

All the enabling by self hating and guilty white liberals has led to this. And be aware that we are starting to see people get attacked just for being white.

RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - QuestionSocratic - 03-28-2015 08:34 AM

Too bad some of the board's libs are on vacation, as I wonder how they would respond.

Do they stick to the party line and admit they are racist?

Or do they try to argue they are not racists and by doing so, admit their racism.

'Tis a puzzelment.

RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - Bull_In_Exile - 03-28-2015 09:22 AM

(03-28-2015 08:34 AM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  Too bad some of the board's libs are on vacation, as I wonder how they would respond.

Do they stick to the party line and admit they are racist?

Or do they try to argue they are not racists and by doing so, admit their racism.

'Tis a puzzelment.

They would acknowledge their privilege and say that such an admission proved they were self aware enough to be good people.

RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - Pigs N Heat BBQ - 03-28-2015 09:44 AM

I have enough of my own problems. I can no longer be the blame for the rest of the country's problems.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - 200yrs2late - 03-28-2015 10:26 AM

(03-28-2015 09:44 AM)Pigs N Heat BBQ Wrote:  I have enough of my own problems. I can no longer be the blame for the rest of the country's problems.

That's your privilege speaking. What you perceive as problems would be a vacation to those that you have spent a lifetime oppressing simply by being white.

I say that in jest of course, this idiot that made such a statement really shouldn't be afforded any opportunity to speak and misinform the public.

RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - UConn-SMU - 03-28-2015 10:28 AM

Thank God it's the weekend. I've been oppressing minorities all week and I'm exhausted.

Re: RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - Pigs N Heat BBQ - 03-28-2015 10:43 AM

(03-28-2015 10:28 AM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  Thank God it's the weekend. I've been oppressing minorities all week and I'm exhausted.

Lololololololol Thats when you know you have had a good week

RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - DexterDevil - 03-28-2015 12:02 PM

Am I racist? Sure. Thugs and the thug mentality, black, white, or whatever color, are dumb and are the reason for a lot of crime. If you lead a respectable lifestyle or at least try to better yourself with what advantages or opportunities you had or lacked I will respect you.

RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - 200yrs2late - 03-28-2015 12:20 PM

(03-28-2015 12:02 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  Am I racist? Sure. Thugs and the thug mentality, black, white, or whatever color, are dumb and are the reason for a lot of crime. If you lead a respectable lifestyle or at least try to better yourself with what advantages or opportunities you had or lacked I will respect you.

Not sure if you understand the concept of being racist. If you don't respect someone for being a 'thug' regardless of their race, then you aren't racist.

RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - DexterDevil - 03-28-2015 12:28 PM

(03-28-2015 12:20 PM)200yrs2late Wrote:  
(03-28-2015 12:02 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  Am I racist? Sure. Thugs and the thug mentality, black, white, or whatever color, are dumb and are the reason for a lot of crime. If you lead a respectable lifestyle or at least try to better yourself with what advantages or opportunities you had or lacked I will respect you.

Not sure if you understand the concept of being racist. If you don't respect someone for being a 'thug' regardless of their race, then you aren't racist.

It's more of a jab at those that say you're racist if you call people thugs or whatever. I'm not a fan of city folk or yuppies either.

RE: "If you're white, you're racist and don't realize it" - 200yrs2late - 03-28-2015 12:29 PM

(03-28-2015 12:28 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  
(03-28-2015 12:20 PM)200yrs2late Wrote:  

It's more of a jab at those that say you're racist if you call people thugs or whatever. I'm not a fan of city folk or yuppies either.

gotcha