CSNbbs
This is total insanity.... don't ignore - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: This is total insanity.... don't ignore (/thread-732609.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

This is total insanity.... don't ignore - tigertom - 03-26-2015 10:39 PM

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/193175#.VRTNzeFgjjI

I have received this from five people thus far.

I looked at Drudge Report and there it is.... unbelievable. 04-jawdrop

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - NIU05 - 03-26-2015 10:51 PM

Obama is in the final quarter of his presidency and it is an all out sprint against anything that is decent or good. His venom is pouring out. Our institutions have become so weak there is nothing to stop him. He is not a liberal, but more of a 3rd world dictator in the mold of a Chavez. He goes ape $hit if you disagree with him.

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - I45owl - 03-27-2015 01:31 AM

US Declassifies Document on Israel's Nuclear Power - News from America - News - Arutz Sheva

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/193175#.VRT13fnF98F Wrote:Another highly suspicious aspect of the document is that while the Pentagon saw fit to declassify sections on Israel's sensitive nuclear program, it kept sections on Italy, France, West Germany and other NATO countries classified, with those sections blocked out in the document.

Declassifying the report comes at a sensitive timing as noted above, and given that the process to have it published was started three years ago, that timing is seen as having been the choice of the American government.

I'd be interested to know if this timeframe for declassification applies to decisions on which sections were redacted.

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - TheEagleWay - 03-27-2015 07:23 AM

Way to throw jet fuel onto a fire.

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - QuestionSocratic - 03-27-2015 07:40 AM

The history books will tell how Obammy's missteps led to WWIII.

That is assuming that anyone will be around to write them.

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - VA49er - 03-27-2015 07:54 AM

Looks like someone is pitching a hissy fit cause things didn't go his way.

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - CardFan1 - 03-27-2015 08:13 AM

Didn't Someone on here once say Obama is actually More Arab than Black/White mix ? Guess He is showing His Real roots with Israel if true.

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - 200yrs2late - 03-27-2015 08:32 AM

I don't understand how ANY American citizen can support him any longer. His actions are are at best those of an immature child who has had his toys taken away, and at worst in direct violation of his oath of office.

He is doing exactly what he wants to do and his supporters are either too ashamed to admit they were wrong or too naive to understand that he is doing exactly what he promised to do running up to the 2008 election. There is not one single action he has taken that has left this country in a better position than it was before he took office.

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - blunderbuss - 03-27-2015 08:35 AM

(03-27-2015 08:32 AM)200yrs2late Wrote:  I don't understand how ANY American citizen can support him any longer. His actions are are at best those of an immature child who has had his toys taken away, and at worst in direct violation of his oath of office.

He is doing exactly what he wants to do and his supporters are either too ashamed to admit they were wrong or too naive to understand
that he is doing exactly what he promised to do running up to the 2008 election. There is not one single action he has taken that has left this country in a better position than it was before he took office.

I couldn't have said it any better than this. Honestly this is the bottom line when it comes to Obama. There is no more defending this piece of garbage.

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - EagleRockCafe - 03-27-2015 08:42 AM

Our ant-semite, Jew hating President will continue to do things like this. His temper tantrum is non-stop.

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - VA49er - 03-27-2015 09:40 AM

The reason the US kept that stuff classified all these years is to prevent a nuke arms race in the middle east. This was a calculated move, imo. It now confirms that Israel has nukes, which will no doubt entice others in the region to want nukes. That relates direcly to Iran and will give Obama another talking point about the importance of getting nuke deal done, no matter how bad the deal is and no matter how one sided that deal is.

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - MonarchManiac - 03-27-2015 09:49 AM

Another thread where I would love to hear the water-carriers respond. Last time I asked for such a response I got NOTHING.

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - mptnstr@44 - 03-27-2015 10:06 AM

(03-27-2015 08:32 AM)200yrs2late Wrote:  I don't understand how ANY American citizen can support him any longer. His actions are are at best those of an immature child who has had his toys taken away, and at worst in direct violation of his oath of office.

He is doing exactly what he wants to do and his supporters are either too ashamed to admit they were wrong or too naive to understand that he is doing exactly what he promised to do running up to the 2008 election. There is not one single action he has taken that has left this country in a better position than it was before he took office.

Or are too stupid and/or self-absorbed to even be paying attention to the world beyond their doorstep…

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - mptnstr@44 - 03-27-2015 10:08 AM

The fact that American Jews voted overwhelmingly for Obama in light of what we all knew even back in 2008 is shocking. Chickens are coming home to roost. Hopefully they wake up and realize their error.

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - Crebman - 03-27-2015 10:14 AM

(03-27-2015 10:06 AM)mptnstr@44 Wrote:  

Or are too stupid and/or self-absorbed to even be paying attention to the world beyond their doorstep…

Go read GTS's "We are so screwed" thread. That is our electorate - there are probably more "voters" in that video than posters on this board.

Think about that for a second..............

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - 200yrs2late - 03-27-2015 10:15 AM

(03-27-2015 10:06 AM)mptnstr@44 Wrote:  

The administration distracts them with all the social issues, scandals, and other BS that liberals love to debate instead of focusing on real issues

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - JMUDunk - 03-27-2015 01:03 PM

(03-27-2015 07:54 AM)VA49er Wrote:  Looks like someone is pitching a hissy fit cause things didn't go his way.

Yep. Just look at the recent history of fail with this regime. A world leader of a ally democracy wants to come address the Peoples house and Senate of the worlds most powerful democracy. A melt down and 03-hissyfit of near historical proportions. Funny, no one paid much attention and even fewer actually listened to the whiner in chief.

Address goes on as scheduled, is roundly applauded and well received, and guess what? The World and Middle East was still standing afterward.

So go to plan B. Have him lose the upcoming election. Send over your goons and spin meisters, at what is reported to be taxpayer expense, to try and influence the election of a sovereign Nation. Chicagoland that biotch and show Netanyahu who's really in charge.

Wup! What? He was re-elected with far more votes than anyone had expected, and certainly far more than our agitator in chief had hoped. In fact, they damn near DOUBLED their presence in the Legislature and insured that Netanyahu will likely still be leading and PROTECTING his Nation long after these bozo's are bounced out of DeeCee.

So now we seemingly have 03-hissyfit # 2 or 3 over this one situation. As one would expect, any petulant child doesn't like it when he or she doesn't get their way. Too bad. Soo sad.

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - Hambone10 - 03-27-2015 02:30 PM

First, I can't believe he isn't severely damaging the democratic party with Jewish Americans.

Second, I can't believe he isn't damaging the US with regard to any future 'secrets' among our allies. I'm sure his supporters will argue that Israel isn't our ally in this regard, but there have been times when EVERY country has been on opposite sides of some issue with us. It will be interesting to see if any countries unhappy with us at any given time 'out' us.

I wonder if this will be mentioned by people like Snowden in their defenses?

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - Stick4489 - 03-27-2015 03:57 PM

(03-27-2015 07:40 AM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  The history books will tell how Obammy's missteps led to WWIII.

They aren't missteps.

RE: This is total insanity.... don't ignore - 200yrs2late - 03-27-2015 04:02 PM

(03-27-2015 03:57 PM)Stick4489 Wrote:  
(03-27-2015 07:40 AM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  The history books will tell how Obammy's missteps led to WWIII.

They aren't missteps.

I've long suspected the same.