CSNbbs
Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life (/thread-731844.html)

Pages: 1 2

Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - EagleRockCafe - 03-21-2015 10:39 AM

[Image: ibyhkj.png]

Wonder if Obama, Holder, Al and Jesse will speak out on this horrible murder. Poor guy was just walking his dog. Terrible......I wonder if #blacklivesmatter will speak out on this murder? I wonder what the CEO of Starbucks has to say about this senseless murder?

Quote:Two 15-year-old Philadelphia boys face murder charges for shooting a man while he walked his dog, firing the final round as he pleaded for his life, authorities said.

The cold-hearted teens and a 14-year-old boy targeted 51-year-old James Stuhlman for a robbery after they tired of playing basketball, police Captain James Clark told reporters.

“At one point, he did plead for his life,” Clark said Thursday at a news conference. “He said, ‘Please don’t shoot me, please don’t shoot me,’ and they shot still shot him one more time.”

Cops busted Brandon Smith on murder charges, but the hunt is on for the alleged triggerman, Tyfine Hamilton.

He’s considered “armed and extremely dangerous,” Clark said.

[Image: 2ni1v02.png]
James Stuhlman

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/philly-teens-murdered-married-dad-failed-robbery-cops-article-1.2156313?utm_content=bufferedc83&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - hawghiggs - 03-21-2015 10:43 AM

No. It would be racist to hold them accountable for their actions.

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - Clueless Economist - 03-21-2015 11:13 AM

I hope Tyfine makes a wrong move when apprehended.

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - UConn-SMU - 03-21-2015 11:20 AM

Scum.

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - ericsrevenge76 - 03-21-2015 12:05 PM

The father likely had his hands up before they shot him.

Most peaceful humans first reaction is to put their hands up when someone points a gun at them. Even if just to say "whoa there or don't shoot".

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - ericsrevenge76 - 03-21-2015 12:15 PM

The starbucks CEO simply wants more back customers buying $5 coffee.

Starbucks isn't big in the inner cities areas. It may never be but he figures he can get a few extra sales from that demographic by doing this. Maybe he should have Al Sharpton come in and buy a latte with the press there. Al can have a long conversation with the 17 year old 120 pound white girl at the register about how racist she is and doesn't even know it.

The press will eat it up.

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - UConn-SMU - 03-21-2015 12:17 PM

There is no rehabilitating these punks. They need to be put down like dogs immediately.

I bet their families are proud.

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - THE NC Herd Fan - 03-21-2015 01:07 PM

(03-21-2015 11:13 AM)Clueless Economist Wrote:  I hope Tyfine makes a wrong move when apprehended.

To me if he moves it would be wrong and he should be shot, save tax payers the cost of a trial.

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - geosnooker2000 - 03-21-2015 01:37 PM

(03-21-2015 10:39 AM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  [Image: 59560896.jpg]

[Image: ibyhkj.png]
Wonder if Obama, Holder, Al and Jesse will speak out on this horrible murder. Poor guy was just walking his dog. Terrible......I wonder if #blacklivesmatter will speak out on this murder? I wonder what the CEO of Starbucks has to say about this senseless murder?

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - CardFan1 - 03-21-2015 04:25 PM

Shoot Him on sight if He moves in anyway . No Mercy. Who cares if Obama, Holder and Sharpton get upset with the result. He signed His own Death Warrant when the Scrum committed the senseless Murder.

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - THE NC Herd Fan - 03-21-2015 04:41 PM

The important thing, it's not a hate crime, I'm sure the victim wasn't targeted because he was white. 01-wingedeagle

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - usmbacker - 03-21-2015 05:05 PM

When will Obama come out and say if he had a son they would look like those two boys. All the race baiting from the Dems and will they come out and say these two murderers should be put away for life? No way. They will blame the victims white privilege as the reason he was assassinated. Holder will no doubt defend the two black boys as victims of a racist society.

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - QuestionSocratic - 03-21-2015 05:12 PM

(03-21-2015 05:05 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  When will Obama come out and say if he had a son they would look like those two boys. All the race baiting from the Dems and will they come out and say these two murderers should be put away for life? No way. They will blame the victims white privilege as the reason he was assassinated. Holder will no doubt defend the two black boys as victims of a racist society.

Many liberals don't think there was anything wrong with the attack. In their perverse view, these boys were simply acting out against the injustices that were heaped upon blacks throughout the history of our country, up until the present day. This is their idea of "stand your ground."

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - Bull_In_Exile - 03-21-2015 06:25 PM

(03-21-2015 10:43 AM)hawghiggs Wrote:  No. It would be racist to hold them accountable for their actions.

Actually the real reason for the race hustlers to ignore this is not so that the kids are not held accountable. The real reason to stay quiet here is because crimes like this will increase as people stoke the flames of racial division for their own profit.

So long as people get money and political power by #BlackLivesMatter they are teaching 15yo black kids that a nondescript white guy is *their enemy*..

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - UConn-SMU - 03-22-2015 09:17 AM

I'm weary of perpetrators as victims.

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - Fo Shizzle - 03-22-2015 09:27 AM

Animals

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - MemphisTiger15 - 03-22-2015 02:20 PM

Does this mean us white folks get to be bussed up to Philly to riot, loot, demonstrate, protest and block traffic?

I want to upgrade from my 42" to a 55" TV and really don't want to pat for it. #whitelivesmatter

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - EagleRockCafe - 03-22-2015 02:31 PM

Friends mourn Overbrook man as cops nab alleged killer

[Image: 2ni1v02.png]

The killer was caught. Reading this article is hard to do....Two boys now have lost their dad. A wife has lost her husband. No outcry from Obama, Holder, Jessse or Al. No comment from #blacklivesmatter.

Quote:NATE FULLER'S nightly walks with Bianca, his bichon, will never be the same.

He's used to passing neighbors out with their own pooches. They talk, catch up, learn about each other.

A constant dog-walking companion was James Stuhlman, who lived a block away, on Woodcrest Avenue near 66th Street in Overbrook. Whenever the two met, the conversation would inevitably turn to landscaping, Stuhlman's trade, or "just life in general" as Bianca sniffed Molly, Stuhlman's labardoodle. It wasn't uncommon for Fuller to lose track of time, to stretch those "quick chats" into hour-and-a-half talks.

Now, Fuller is all too aware of time.

MORE COVERAGE
Third suspect in killing of dog walker surrenders
"I'm heartbroken," he said Friday night as sleet fell on his tree-lined street. "I'm still struggling; it still hurts."

Stuhlman, 51, was gunned down March 12 a few yards from Fuller's front door, the victim of a botched robbery by three teenagers.

Friday, the kid who allegedly pulled the trigger, Tyfine Hamilton, surrendered to police, Homicide Unit Captain James Clark said. It wasn't the first arrest on his record.

The 15-year-old and his family arranged a meeting with investigators, on Midvale Avenue near Wissahickon in East Falls, not far from where Hamilton's mother lives, Clark said.

He's been charged as an adult with murder, robbery and related offenses in Stuhlman's slaying.

Hamilton's arrest came a day after police announced they had captured his two accomplices: Brandon Smith, also 15, and a 14-year-old boy whose name hasn't been released.

Smith also faces a murder rap, police have said. Both teens, schoolmates at Overbrook High, have provided full confessions to police, Clark said.

The younger boy, who has cooperated with investigators, will be charged with robbery.

Friday, a young woman answered the door at Hamilton's home, on Wanamaker Street near Lebanon - about a mile away from Stuhlman's block.

She slammed that door in a reporter's face when he asked for a comment.

Before they allegedly cut down a family man and beloved neighborhood fixture, the trio were shooting hoops at a nearby park, Clark said. They decided they wanted to rob a dogwalker, and picked a target at random, Clark said.

Police sources say they acted like they had done this before - this likely wasn't the boys' first try at robbery, and detectives are currently searching for links to other attacks in the area.

In any case, that initial mark on Woodcrest Avenue seemed too threatening, his dog too aggressive. So, when they spotted Molly, who seemed "weak," and Stuhlman, who was older than the previous individual, the boys changed plans, Clark said.

The youths walked up to Stuhlman about 8:30 p.m., all wearing hoodies and backpacks. Hamilton allegedly produced a pistol - police still don't know how the boy got his hands on the weapon - and announced the robbery.

Stuhlman pleaded for his life, begging kids young enough to be his grandsons not to shoot him.

A fight broke out. A shot went off.

Stuhlman was hit once in the chest and collapsed, his valuables spilling into the street, where they remained when police arrived - after all that effort, the thieves fled empty-handed.

Officers took Stuhlman to Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, where he was later pronounced dead.

On Wednesday, Stuhlman's life was honored at a funeral at Presentation Blessed Virgin Mary Church in Wynnewood, a "packed service" that included practically everyone who lives on that stretch of Woodcrest Avenue, Fuller said.

He was laid to rest afterward in Saints Peter and Paul Cemetery in Springfield.

Friday night, Helen Farnon, another one of the regular dogwalkers on Woodcrest, choked up as she remembered Stuhlman.

"He was so pleasant," she said on her stoop. "He was one guy who knew what was going on in the neighborhood and made sure everyone was doing OK."

He was a thoughtful guy - he tended to the patch of the nearby Morris Park that abuts his property, clearing it of leaves in the fall and snow in the winter.

He was a family man - his daughter, Elaina, often joined him for his nightly walks with Molly.

Farnon was grateful that Elaina stayed home March 12.

She bristled at the mention of the kids accused of killing him, wishing she and her loudmouth pomeranian, Luke, would've been with Stuhlman that night.

"If I had been out there, maybe we could've scared those creeps away."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20150321_Friends_mourn_Overbrook_man_as_cops_nab_alleged_killer.html

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - CardFan1 - 03-22-2015 07:49 PM

More wonderful kids in Hoodies ! Here you go Fit, "The Travon Factor"

RE: Cops: Two Philly 15 Yr Olds Murdered A Married Father, As He Begged For His Life - UConn-SMU - 03-22-2015 08:04 PM

I wish Pennsylvania had the electric chair. That's more fun than a "lethal cocktail".