CSNbbs
Donald's 40 - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: The Dan Burgardt Memorial Bronco Football Forum (/forum-489.html)
+------ Thread: Donald's 40 (/thread-728037.html)

Donald's 40 - ITalian83i - 02-23-2015 12:44 PM

He ran a 4.62. Didn't help himself there and probably projects more as a safety. Here is to hoping he improves at his pro day and excels in other phases.

RE: Donald's 40 - Stampede your face!! - 02-23-2015 01:28 PM

Yep. He is going to have to make it as a safety that can cover. We know him getting drafted is likely a long shot, but while the combine is important, Pro Day is where it's at. All it takes is one team to fall in love with him.

RE: Donald's 40 - broncofan1 - 02-23-2015 04:59 PM

To be blunt, he had a pretty awful combine. Looked really stiff and slow. A lot like Jordan White did at his combine.

I'm thinking he'll have to catch on as a free agent.

RE: Donald's 40 - ColinApocalypse - 02-23-2015 05:04 PM

(02-23-2015 04:59 PM)broncofan1 Wrote:  To be blunt, he had a pretty awful combine. Looked really stiff and slow. A lot like Jordan White did at his combine.

I'm thinking he'll have to catch on as a free agent.

I didn't want to say it, but yes...I agree. He did not look impressive out there.

Celiscar is a guy, much like Jordan White, that doesn't have the best 40 time or the most athleticism, but they have the special intangibles that make them playmakers. Celiscar has great ball skills, a physical style of lock-down coverage, and is not afraid of run support. He will never be the best athlete on the field, but he is a great football player.

I believe he will still get strong looks at pro day, and will at the very least sign as a free agent. Could get drafted in the later rounds. Lots of teams need defensive backs right now.

RE: Donald's 40 - jubbasubba - 02-23-2015 05:57 PM

he is a nickel DB at the next level.