CSNbbs
TXST Baseball Retires Its First Ever Jersey - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: TXST Baseball Retires Its First Ever Jersey (/thread-726235.html)

TXST Baseball Retires Its First Ever Jersey - CatMom - 02-07-2015 11:13 PM

Probably old hat for some of your teams but we have never had one that was warranted.

Tonight was the annual Baseball Lead-off Dinner, Guest speakers were Paul Goldschmidt and former 3B Kyle Kubitza (Angels AAA).

Goldschmidt's TXST Jersey #37, was officially retired.

RE: TXST Baseball Retires Its First Ever Jersey - CatMom - 02-08-2015 12:01 AM

(02-07-2015 11:13 PM)CatMom Wrote:  Probably old hat for some of your teams but we have never had one that was warranted.

Tonight was the annual Baseball Lead-off Dinner, Guest speakers were Paul Goldschmidt and former 3B Kyle Kubitza (Angels AAA).

Goldschmidt's TXST Jersey #37, was officially retired.

Some quotes via twitter of Joe Vozzelli (TXST beat writer)

Goldschmidt: "I was totally shocked. There have been a ton of great players here and I'm glad I could be a part of the legacy."

Goldy: "I never knew where my career was going to take me. I didn't know if it was going to take me to JV, varsity, college or beyond."

Goldschmidt (cont): "The one thing I told myself was I was going to work as hard as I could. I wasn't going to have any regrets."

Harrington: "Everyone talks about having those five tools. He had that sixth tool for me. That was he was working when you weren't.

RE: TXST Baseball Retires Its First Ever Jersey - CatMom - 02-23-2015 12:23 AM

Dbacks Jersey Retirement Article

RE: TXST Baseball Retires Its First Ever Jersey - Georgia_Power_Company - 02-23-2015 09:47 AM

Nice read

07-coffee3