CSNbbs
Conference Idea - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: Charlotte (/forum-630.html)
+----- Thread: Conference Idea (/thread-725429.html)

Conference Idea - Rabonchild - 02-01-2015 07:21 PM

Is Charlotte in the conference they need to be in at this time (and I know we are fortunate to be in CUSA); or would we be better off in a conference with the following teams:

UCONN, Temple, Buffalo, Army, UMASS, UAB, Georgia State, Liberty, StonyBrook & Charlotte.

Basketball would be stronger with maybe three teams getting in March Madness the first year of existence and football be about as good as CUSA.

RE: Conference Idea - panama - 02-02-2015 05:05 PM

Looks like the CAA. I would hate that conference and there is zero chance that people in Atlanta would be interested in attending a football game with some of those schools.

Drop Liberty, StonyBrook and Buffalo. Add Houston, Memphis, and Tulane and East Carolina

RE: Conference Idea - jowisema - 02-03-2015 12:32 AM

(02-02-2015 05:05 PM)panama Wrote:  Looks like the CAA. I would hate that conference and there is zero chance that people in Atlanta would be interested in attending a football game with some of those schools.

Drop Liberty, StonyBrook and Buffalo. Add Houston, Memphis, and Tulane and East Carolina

Already talking about a new conference? Let's play a year in our new one first lol. Liberty, Stony Brook and Buffalo though?

RE: Conference Idea - panama - 02-03-2015 07:08 AM

(02-03-2015 12:32 AM)jowisema Wrote:  
(02-02-2015 05:05 PM)panama Wrote:  Looks like the CAA. I would hate that conference and there is zero chance that people in Atlanta would be interested in attending a football game with some of those schools.

Already talking about a new conference? Let's play a year in our new one first lol. Liberty, Stony Brook and Buffalo though?

Horrible