CSNbbs
Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton (/thread-725099.html)

Pages: 1 2

Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - SuperFlyBCat - 01-29-2015 05:26 PM

Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war
Joint Chiefs, key lawmaker held own talks with Moammar Gadhafi regime

By Jeffrey Scott Shapiro and Kelly Riddell - The Washington Times - Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Top Pentagon officials and a senior Democrat in Congress so distrusted Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s 2011 march to war in Libya that they opened their own diplomatic channels with the Gadhafi regime in an effort to halt the escalating crisis, according to secret audio recordings recovered from Tripoli.

The tapes, reviewed by The Washington Times and authenticated by the participants, chronicle U.S. officials’ unfiltered conversations with Col. Moammar Gadhafi’s son and a top Libyan leader, including criticisms that Mrs. Clinton had developed tunnel vision and led the U.S. into an unnecessary war without adequately weighing the intelligence community’s concerns.

Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war
Joint Chiefs, key lawmaker held own talks with Moammar Gadhafi regime

By Jeffrey Scott Shapiro and Kelly Riddell - The Washington Times - Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Top Pentagon officials and a senior Democrat in Congress so distrusted Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s 2011 march to war in Libya that they opened their own diplomatic channels with the Gadhafi regime in an effort to halt the escalating crisis, according to secret audio recordings recovered from Tripoli.

The tapes, reviewed by The Washington Times and authenticated by the participants, chronicle U.S. officials’ unfiltered conversations with Col. Moammar Gadhafi’s son and a top Libyan leader, including criticisms that Mrs. Clinton had developed tunnel vision and led the U.S. into an unnecessary war without adequately weighing the intelligence community’s concerns.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/28/hillary-clinton-undercut-on-libya-war-by-pentagon-/#ixzz3QFDlE7JV

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - Redwingtom - 01-29-2015 05:37 PM

Hillary Clinton's march to war?

WTF???

And when did Congress declare war on Libya again? I must have missed that day of my life.

WTF???

And when did Congress declare war on Libya again? I must have missed that day of my life.

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - UConn-SMU - 01-29-2015 05:40 PM

Hillary has skeletons in her closet. It won't be a slam dunk in 2016, especially if a Midwestern governor is nominated by the Republicans.

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - SuperFlyBCat - 01-29-2015 05:41 PM

(01-29-2015 05:37 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Hillary Clinton's march to war?

WTF???

WTF???

Read the article it is long but very detailed.

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - Redwingtom - 01-29-2015 05:56 PM

I don't read rags like the Washington Times...sorry.

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - No Bull - 01-29-2015 06:03 PM

WTF???

WTF???

Better question is why this was leaked. Someone is undermining HRC's prospective run. Is it the Obama administration...they have no love for HRC...

Maybe they really think Elizabeth Warren will run?

I am not totally convinced that Hillary is going to run for President.

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - SuperFlyBCat - 01-29-2015 06:11 PM

(01-29-2015 05:56 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  I don't read rags like the Washington Times...sorry.

I would suggest that you do not read it, it is really really bad on her behalf.
It would upset you.

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - Owl 69/70/75 - 01-29-2015 08:57 PM

(01-29-2015 05:56 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  I don't read rags like the Washington Times...sorry.

So, do you get all your news from sources with one particular bias?

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - HeartOfDixie - 01-29-2015 09:01 PM

(01-29-2015 05:56 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  I don't read

Nailed it!

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - BlazerFan11 - 01-29-2015 10:21 PM

(01-29-2015 05:37 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  And when did Congress declare war on Libya again? I must have missed that day of my life.

Actually, they voted against it. But that's ok. Obama apparently missed that day, too.

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - CardFan1 - 01-30-2015 08:31 AM

But the New York Times is the End all......the MSNBC of newspapers03-lmfao

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - Fo Shizzle - 01-30-2015 08:37 AM

What difference does it make?

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - Smaug - 01-30-2015 09:34 AM

There's enough in the public record to sink any candidate that the left wasn't in the tank for.

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - Redwingtom - 01-30-2015 10:42 AM

(01-29-2015 08:57 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  

So, do you get all your news from sources with one particular bias?

No.

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - Redwingtom - 01-30-2015 10:42 AM

(01-30-2015 08:31 AM)CardFan1 Wrote:  

But the New York Times is the End all......the MSNBC of newspapers03-lmfao

Nope.

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - Redwingtom - 01-30-2015 10:44 AM

(01-29-2015 10:21 PM)BlazerFan11 Wrote:  
(01-29-2015 05:37 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  And when did Congress declare war on Libya again? I must have missed that day of my life.

Actually, they voted against it. But that's ok. Obama apparently missed that day, too.

The point is that it wasn't a "war" as the poster referred to it as.

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - UofMemphis - 01-30-2015 10:51 AM

lol, good luck with that, gop...

Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - South Carolina Duke - 01-30-2015 01:40 PM

Only Salon. How Ironic

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - mlb - 01-30-2015 02:50 PM

I will say, the Washington Times does attempt to do "investigative journalism", the issue is that they are slanted in how they write their story. A company I worked for in the past was essentially crushed due to supposed "indiscressions" by the gov't, when in reality it never happened as the "expose" claimed it did (I know, I was directly involved with the company when the so called issues happened). Even though the company had impeccable CPAR scores for the work they had completed, the higher ups in that gov't office were scared to do work with them and let the program die due to the garbage reporting done by the Times.

That makes me wonder if they are any better than a glorified rag paper.

RE: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton - Claw - 01-31-2015 01:06 AM

(01-29-2015 06:03 PM)No Bull Wrote:  

WTF???

WTF???

Better question is why this was leaked. Someone is undermining HRC's prospective run. Is it the Obama administration...they have no love for HRC...

Maybe they really think Elizabeth Warren will run?

I am not totally convinced that Hillary is going to run for President.

Agreed. This is Obama coming after Hillary.