CSNbbs
Jeff Luc is a beast - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: Jeff Luc is a beast (/thread-724079.html)

Jeff Luc is a beast - SuperFlyBCat - 01-21-2015 04:43 PM

Jeff Luc is a beast

Senior Bowl Day 1
Luc was one of a few guys who turned heads during Tuesday morning's weigh-in, when he checked in at 5-foot-11 and a stout 263 pounds. Despite looking every little bit of that 263, the Cincinnati linebacker still flashed impressive movement during practice. Luc was able to turn and run with the North's running backs, save for one takedown of Ameer Abdullah during a pass route.

The inside linebacker spot is one to watch this week, and Luc, off a 134-tackle season, might not be far off the lead.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/01/20/nfl-draft-senior-bowl-jeff-luc-denzel-perryman-nick-marshall

RE: Jeff Luc is a beast - CliftonAve - 01-21-2015 04:51 PM

NFL Draft Geek @NFLDraftGeek ยท 6h 6 hours ago Cincinnati LB Jeff Luc has been thoroughly impressive this week. Pure muscle, and much more athletic than expected

RE: Jeff Luc is a beast - TheEastisPurple - 01-21-2015 05:39 PM

I watched the day 1 recap last night where they mentioned 4 or 5 players that impressed. Luc and Hardy were both mentioned. The commentators said the same thing about Luc. Huge and more athletic than expected.

RE: Jeff Luc is a beast - DowdyPirate - 01-21-2015 05:47 PM

Dude from the Charlotte Observer said Carden looked better than Bryce Petty...dont tell banker 03-shhhh

RE: Jeff Luc is a beast - SuperFlyBCat - 01-21-2015 05:55 PM

(01-21-2015 05:39 PM)TheEastisPurple Wrote:  I watched the day 1 recap last night where they mentioned 4 or 5 players that impressed. Luc and Hardy were both mentioned. The commentators said the same thing about Luc. Huge and more athletic than expected.

Hardy should have a good NFL career. I could see him in the slot giving headaches to many defenses. Good route runner in and out of his cuts and seems to catch everything.

RE: Jeff Luc is a beast - True Bearcat - 01-21-2015 07:48 PM

I'm glad he is turning heads. He was the only one on the defense in the first few games that knew you were supposed to attack, and tackle a ball carrier.