CSNbbs
McCains bowl game interception - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: McCains bowl game interception (/thread-720276.html)

McCains bowl game interception - UPStiger - 12-23-2014 08:06 AM

Just watching the replay. The announcers said it was the same play he got beat on for the touchdown in the 1st qtr. I think he recognized it and kind of called his shot on the interception. Before the ball snaps, he gets really animated and starts shifting around the defense. He clearly points to himself with both hands and announces something to the defenders around him. Looked like he had it read right the whole time and baited the quarterback a little.

RE: McCains bowl game interception - holyterror - 12-23-2014 08:31 AM

Christian Stewart showed terrible judgment making that pass. McCain was "yippi ki yay" all the way.

RE: McCains bowl game interception - HoopDreams - 12-23-2014 12:20 PM

good stuff

RE: McCains bowl game interception - Psicosis - 12-23-2014 01:34 PM

It's not the first time I've seen McCain make a lot of adjustments and end up getting a pick on the ensuing play. I'll miss seeing him play, and I'm glad he got a highlight moment of his own in the game.

RE: McCains bowl game interception - Gray Avenger - 12-24-2014 02:40 PM

(12-23-2014 01:34 PM)Psicosis Wrote:  It's not the first time I've seen McCain make a lot of adjustments and end up getting a pick on the ensuing play. I'll miss seeing him play, and I'm glad he got a highlight moment of his own in the game.

McCain & Jakes.......we need to stock up on more Alabama boys. They tend to pan out well.

RE: McCains bowl game interception - Atlanta - 12-24-2014 02:44 PM

(12-24-2014 02:40 PM)Gray Avenger Wrote:  
(12-23-2014 01:34 PM)Psicosis Wrote:  It's not the first time I've seen McCain make a lot of adjustments and end up getting a pick on the ensuing play. I'll miss seeing him play, and I'm glad he got a highlight moment of his own in the game.

McCain & Jakes.......we need to stock up on more Alabama boys. They tend to pan out well.

Then we need to get Bill Clark in here if you want AL boys.....

Re: RE: McCains bowl game interception - shere khan - 12-24-2014 03:02 PM

(12-24-2014 02:40 PM)Gray Avenger Wrote:  

Ricky hunter. Loachapoka, o lineman just signed outa opelika

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

RE: McCains bowl game interception - 450bench - 12-24-2014 04:07 PM

(12-23-2014 08:06 AM)UPStiger Wrote:  Just watching the replay. The announcers said it was the same play he got beat on for the touchdown in the 1st qtr. I think he recognized it and kind of called his shot on the interception. Before the ball snaps, he gets really animated and starts shifting around the defense. He clearly points to himself with both hands and announces something to the defenders around him. Looked like he had it read right the whole time and baited the quarterback a little.

I agree but the Stewart kid has a canon of an arm.

RE: McCains bowl game interception - kapsig tgr - 12-24-2014 05:40 PM

Bobby is a special player. For those more knowledgeable, does he have a shot at the NFL? Is he that good?

RE: McCains bowl game interception - JRR_IV - 12-24-2014 07:46 PM

(12-24-2014 05:40 PM)kapsig tgr Wrote:  Bobby is a special player. For those more knowledgeable, does he have a shot at the NFL? Is he that good?

Personally I think he does. Only problem is height, but he could improve in other areas to make up for that and become a Patrick Peterson type of player. IMO

RE: McCains bowl game interception - EarthBoundMisfit - 12-24-2014 07:55 PM

(12-24-2014 05:40 PM)kapsig tgr Wrote:  Bobby is a special player. For those more knowledgeable, does he have a shot at the NFL? Is he that good?

he could get a shot as a nickel-back at first...special teams before he catches on.
DEFINITELY a player with NFL potential if he is given a fair shake.