CSNbbs
USC vs. Campbell - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC East Team Talk (/forum-237.html)
+----- Forum: South Carolina (/forum-244.html)
+----- Thread: USC vs. Campbell (/thread-7197.html)

- raptorcox - 11-29-2003 10:55 AM

8:00 tonight in the Colonial Center

Go Cocks!

- raptorcox - 11-30-2003 07:09 AM

USC is building up steam (6-0) for that long road trip starting Wed. vs. The Citadel

- Drakeman - 11-30-2003 03:21 PM

Hey Rap, good to see the 'Cocks are 6-0 & off to a decent start. Kinsey's really playing well. Yeah, I know the comps not been great, but we've still managed to blow a couple of folks out including Campbell, & we didn't really play that well, & did it w/out Gonner.

It'll be great to have him back for The Citadel on Wed, & I'm looking forward to the teams 2nd decent test when they travel to Portajohn next Sat. I know the tigs aren't world beaters either, but this will be our first game in a hostile environment. I hope the young guns wont let the tig crowd get to them. If they don't I think we'll win.

Bring on The Citadel!!

- raptorcox - 12-01-2003 06:41 AM

Drakeman Wrote:I know the tigs aren't world beaters either, but this will be our first game in a hostile environment. I hope the young guns wont let the tig crowd get to them. If they don't I think we'll win.

Bring on The Citadel!!
I just hope that Richmond and SW Missouri had some fans in Kansas City in that Guardian's Classic - if so, they might do well on this road trip.

- Drakeman - 12-02-2003 01:08 AM

raptorcox Wrote:I just hope that Richmond and SW Missouri had some fans in Kansas City in that Guardian's Classic - if so, they might do well on this road trip.
LOL! I doubt they did, but it was still pretty cool going out there & playing well enough to win it. Might not have been a hostile environment, but I think it says something positive when a team that relies on young players & hasn't really played together much like ours can get the job done on a neutral court 1/2 way across the country.

Think they're ready for Rupp?!?!? :eek:

- raptorcox - 12-02-2003 06:27 AM

Drakeman Wrote:Think they're ready for Rupp?!?!? :eek:
That's funny Drake 04-bow