CSNbbs
NSFW OT-Vandy Trying To Kill Tell All Hoops Book - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: Rice (/forum-444.html)
+----- Thread: NSFW OT-Vandy Trying To Kill Tell All Hoops Book (/thread-719247.html)

NSFW OT-Vandy Trying To Kill Tell All Hoops Book - Tiki Owl - 12-16-2014 01:00 PM

http://deadspin.com/did-vanderbilt-try-to-kill-an-ex-hoops-players-tell-all-1654109411?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

RE: NSFW OT-Vandy Trying To Kill Tell All Hoops Book - greyowl72 - 12-16-2014 01:54 PM

Man. There are so many issues that this article brings up... It makes my head spin.

The only thing I'm pretty sure about, though is that if this book gets published it'll make very little impact on big time college sports. About the same impact as the UNC grades scandal or the article about SEC bag men.

RE: NSFW OT-Vandy Trying To Kill Tell All Hoops Book - ChicagoOwl (BS '07) - 12-16-2014 01:59 PM

(12-16-2014 01:54 PM)greyowl72 Wrote:  Man. There are so many issues that this article brings up... It makes my head spin.

The only thing I'm pretty sure about, though is that if this book gets published it'll make very little impact on big time college sports. About the same impact as the UNC grades scandal or the article about SEC bag men.

I for one certainly hope this makes a lot LESS impact that the UNC grades scandal, which is a MUCH, much bigger deal.
(Or maybe I should say I was the latter to have made even more impact..)

RE: NSFW OT-Vandy Trying To Kill Tell All Hoops Book - I45owl - 12-16-2014 02:19 PM

to wit, one of the comments on the article...
Quote:If Vanderbilt really wanted to make sure that this book didn't to see the light of day, they could have just put it in a UNC player's backpack.

At least Vandy didn't go the Baylor route and attempt to kill...

RE: NSFW OT-Vandy Trying To Kill Tell All Hoops Book - ChicagoOwl (BS '07) - 12-16-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:If Vanderbilt really wanted to make sure that this book didn't to see the light of day, they could have just put it in a UNC player's backpack.

01-ncaabbs01-ncaabbs01-ncaabbs