CSNbbs
Ivy League President Participates In Ferguson “Die-In” Protest… - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Ivy League President Participates In Ferguson “Die-In” Protest… (/thread-719150.html)

Ivy League President Participates In Ferguson “Die-In” Protest… - EagleRockCafe - 12-15-2014 08:58 PM

Campus Police Not Amused…

UPenn President Amy Gutmann getting her self-righteous on ( woman in a red sweater):

[Image: 2h664c4.jpg]

Quote: The University of Pennsylvania’s president is under fire from campus police after she participated in a “die-in” protest with students.

UPenn student protesters crashed President Amy Gutmann’s holiday party and laid on the floor to symbolize the body of Michael Brown, the teenager fatally shot by police officer Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Mo. lying on the street. Gutmann joined the students and laid on the floor alongside them during their protest.

“I am appalled that the president of this fine university would give in to the pressures of the uninformed mob mentality surrounding the Michael Brown case and participate in a ‘die-in,’” Eric Rohrback, president of the UPenn police officers’ union, told the Inquirer. “It is a slap in the face to every person that wears this uniform and serves this university.”

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6145&app=cro

RE: Ivy League President Participates In Ferguson “Die-In” Protest… - smn1256 - 12-15-2014 08:59 PM

Oddly enough, she looks like she could be a victim of the knockout game.

RE: Ivy League President Participates In Ferguson “Die-In” Protest… - DefCONNOne - 12-15-2014 10:08 PM

How was she allowed to protest? I was told you can't protest if you're white, and she looks very white to me!

RE: Ivy League President Participates In Ferguson “Die-In” Protest… - Fo Shizzle - 12-15-2014 10:17 PM

(12-15-2014 10:08 PM)DefCONNOne Wrote:  How was she allowed to protest? I was told you can't protest if you're white, and she looks very white to me!

She is protesting...not looting and destroying property. She is trying to set the example from the white prospective I guess.07-coffee3

RE: Ivy League President Participates In Ferguson “Die-In” Protest… - UConn-SMU - 12-15-2014 10:19 PM

She was too young in the 1960's to act like a fool. This is her first chance and she's making the most of it.

RE: Ivy League President Participates In Ferguson “Die-In” Protest… - Fo Shizzle - 12-15-2014 10:39 PM

(12-15-2014 10:19 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  She was too young in the 1960's to act like a fool. This is her first chance and she's making the most of it.

She was also hot then. Probably too busy smoking dope and fcking profs to care.05-stirthepot

RE: Ivy League President Participates In Ferguson “Die-In” Protest… - ODUsmitty - 12-15-2014 11:18 PM

I guess she strong-armed robbed a Louis Vuitton store prior to her party to give herself some street cred.

RE: Ivy League President Participates In Ferguson “Die-In” Protest… - DrTorch - 12-16-2014 10:03 AM

(12-15-2014 11:18 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  I guess she strong-armed robbed a Louis Vuitton store prior to her party to give herself some street cred.

03-lol

Re: RE: Ivy League President Participates In Ferguson “Die-In” Protest… - Fitbud - 12-16-2014 10:14 AM

(12-15-2014 08:59 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  Oddly enough, she looks like she could be a victim of the knockout game.

100% not related.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

RE: Ivy League President Participates In Ferguson “Die-In” Protest… - LSU04_08 - 12-16-2014 10:17 AM

She looks like she's used to being on her back, and that vagabond beside her looks like he's never been next to a girl that was laying on her back.