CSNbbs
Week 12 Predictions - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Week 12 Predictions (/thread-711822.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Week 12 Predictions - slycat - 11-09-2014 01:46 PM

Texas St at South Alabama - Bobcats are still super inconsistent from quarter to quarter. World beaters at won moment and JV at the next. Finally saw good play calling against GS and it almost paid off. USA is injury depleted but I don't know if that will change by Saturday. I think it will be close but TXST will convert a 4th and 40 to win. Winner becomes bowl eligible.

App St at Arkansas St - The Mountaineers are on a three game win streak and looking like the team I expected when they came to the conference. The Red Wolves are playing a lot better since the UL game. App St won't have weather to help them in this one and stAte continues to roll.

Georgia Southern at Navy - This game should be exciting. The Golden Eagles er Eagles will have a shot to grab a nice OOC win for the SBC. Ellison needs to get healthy as the Bobcats showed the Midshipmen how to slow the team down. This is TO vs TO so I assume they have good game plans for each other. I think it'll be close but the Eagles get a big win on the road.

Troy at Idaho - Oh geez this ones a tricky one to pick. Troy is hot or cold and Idaho is struggling. I think I'll give Idaho the nod just cause of the travel Troy has to endure.

UL at ULM - Rivalry game for these two. Time for a week of smack talk from mostly UL fans and a couple ULM fans who are disheartened after losing 3 straight. ULM has to win to keep their bowl hopes alive. I think UL wins easy but then I thought that last time when they played their other in state rival and got spanked at home.

RE: Week 12 Predictions - AppinVA - 11-09-2014 02:01 PM

Slycat loves to talk about us and the weather.

RE: Week 12 Predictions - slycat - 11-09-2014 02:06 PM

(11-09-2014 02:01 PM)AppinVA Wrote:  Slycat loves to talk about us and the weather.

Yup. It's really all I've learned about playing at The Rock this year.

RE: Week 12 Predictions - AppMtneer08 - 11-09-2014 02:09 PM

(11-09-2014 02:06 PM)slycat Wrote:  
(11-09-2014 02:01 PM)AppinVA Wrote:  Slycat loves to talk about us and the weather.

Yup. It's really all I've learned about playing at The Rock this year.

The thing is, there was no "weather" yesterday when we beat ULM 05-nono

RE: Week 12 Predictions - ManOnABuffalo - 11-09-2014 02:17 PM

I guess the mere thought of cold made ULM beatable and then lose......07-coffee3

RE: Week 12 Predictions - GSUCadet - 11-09-2014 02:20 PM

Texas State @ South Alabama: 17-10
Appalachian State @ Arkansas State: 42-28
Georgia Southern @ Navy: 28-21
Troy @ Idaho: 34-28
Louisiana @ Louisiana Monroe: 35-17

RE: Week 12 Predictions - slycat - 11-09-2014 02:20 PM

I did see weather wasn't a big factor. As I've said before App St got a big win and playing as I expected when the season started. Glad to have y'all here. App St is easily one of my favorite teams in the conference.

RE: Week 12 Predictions - appsfan - 11-09-2014 02:20 PM

Maybe, just maybe we will have a chance against stAte thanks to the next winter vortex? I looks like we might have Boone type weather in Jonesboro on Saturday, with temps in the 30s and hitting the 40s.

RE: Week 12 Predictions - CajunExpress - 11-09-2014 02:21 PM

(11-09-2014 01:46 PM)slycat Wrote:  Texas St at South Alabama - Bobcats are still super inconsistent from quarter to quarter. World beaters at won moment and JV at the next. Finally saw good play calling against GS and it almost paid off. USA is injury depleted but I don't know if that will change by Saturday. I think it will be close but TXST will convert a 4th and 40 to win. Winner becomes bowl eligible.

App St at Arkansas St - The Mountaineers are on a three game win streak and looking like the team I expected when they came to the conference. The Red Wolves are playing a lot better since the UL game. App St won't have weather to help them in this one and stAte continues to roll.

Georgia Southern at Navy - This game should be exciting. The Golden Eagles er Eagles will have a shot to grab a nice OOC win for the SBC. Ellison needs to get healthy as the Bobcats showed the Midshipmen how to slow the team down. This is TO vs TO so I assume they have good game plans for each other. I think it'll be close but the Eagles get a big win on the road.

Troy at Idaho - Oh geez this ones a tricky one to pick. Troy is hot or cold and Idaho is struggling. I think I'll give Idaho the nod just cause of the travel Troy has to endure.

UL at ULM - Rivalry game for these two. Time for a week of smack talk from mostly UL fans and a couple ULM fans who are disheartened after losing 3 straight. ULM has to win to keep their bowl hopes alive. I think UL wins easy but then I thought that last time when they played their other in state rival and got spanked at home.

No doubt TxSt is a mystery, but on the one you kick a field goal, or run the ball. That was a 10-14 point swing.

South vs Tx St: Tx State wins.
Ul vs ULM: Cajuns win double digits.
Troy at Idaho: Too long a trip for a weak Troy team, Idaho gets a win.
GaSouthern, vs Navy: Two triple option teams, gotta hope for Ga Southern, but this is a toss up.

RE: Week 12 Predictions - slycat - 11-09-2014 02:22 PM

(11-09-2014 02:20 PM)appsfan Wrote:  Maybe, just maybe we will have a chance against stAte thanks to the next winter vortex? I looks like we might have Boone type weather in Jonesboro on Saturday, with temps in the 30s and hitting the 40s.

Ooo I forgot about the cold front. Haha should be a fun and exciting game.

RE: Week 12 Predictions - CajunByChoice - 11-09-2014 02:30 PM

I hope you are right about the UL game...anything can happen in Fun-Roe. Hopefully the Cajuns remember last year and how we let one get away...and Broadway broke his arm.

TXS confuses me....looks bad against UL and looks pretty darn good vs GaSo. South Al's defense looked good against UL and ASU didn't look so good. Kinda suprised SoAl got beat. Every week is an adventure in the Belt.
(11-09-2014 01:46 PM)slycat Wrote:  Texas St at South Alabama - Bobcats are still super inconsistent from quarter to quarter. World beaters at won moment and JV at the next. Finally saw good play calling against GS and it almost paid off. USA is injury depleted but I don't know if that will change by Saturday. I think it will be close but TXST will convert a 4th and 40 to win. Winner becomes bowl eligible.

RE: Week 12 Predictions - Georgia_Power_Company - 11-09-2014 02:33 PM

Tex St over USA by 10
stAte over App by 13
GS over Navy by 7
Troy over Idaho by 3
ULM over ULL by 3

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

RE: Week 12 Predictions - CajunExpress - 11-09-2014 02:37 PM

(11-09-2014 02:33 PM)Georgia_Power_Company Wrote:  Tex St over USA by 10
stAte over App by 13
GS over Navy by 7
Troy over Idaho by 3
ULM over ULL by 3

You Christmas wish list.

Re: RE: Week 12 Predictions - Georgia_Power_Company - 11-09-2014 02:39 PM

(11-09-2014 02:37 PM)CajunExpress Wrote:  
stAte over App by 13
GS over Navy by 7
Troy over Idaho by 3
ULM over ULL by 3

You Christmas wish list.

What i sincerely think will occur.

RE: Week 12 Predictions - Warsaw landing - 11-09-2014 02:41 PM

(11-09-2014 02:21 PM)CajunExpress Wrote:  

No doubt TxSt is a mystery, but on the one you kick a field goal, or run the ball. That was a 10-14 point swing.

South vs Tx St: Tx State wins.
Ul vs ULM: Cajuns win double digits.
Troy at Idaho: Too long a trip for a weak Troy team, Idaho gets a win.
GaSouthern, vs Navy: Two triple option teams, gotta hope for Ga Southern, but this is a toss up.
The history of our game should tell you that it's very unlikely that anyone wins double digits and the one that is suppose to win usually losses. But this game could be different because our team may have packed it in but I doubt they lay over for ULL.

RE: Week 12 Predictions - CajunByChoice - 11-09-2014 02:43 PM

(11-09-2014 02:37 PM)CajunExpress Wrote:  
stAte over App by 13
GS over Navy by 7
Troy over Idaho by 3
ULM over ULL by 3

You Christmas wish list.

TXST by 3
ASY over App by 21
UL over ULM by 17

RE: Week 12 Predictions - CajunExpress - 11-09-2014 02:46 PM

(11-09-2014 02:30 PM)CajunByChoice Wrote:  I hope you are right about the UL game...anything can happen in Fun-Roe. Hopefully the Cajuns remember last year and how we let one get away...and Broadway broke his arm.

TXS confuses me....looks bad against UL and looks pretty darn good vs GaSo. South Al's defense looked good against UL and ASU didn't look so good. Kinda suprised SoAl got beat. Every week is an adventure in the Belt.

The ULM upsets are an overblown myth. Cajuns are 6-3 vs the WarChicks since we shared a conference championship in 2005 with stAte who got the bowl invite because the Hoax did not have a winning season.

RE: Week 12 Predictions - TXSTRiverBobcat - 11-09-2014 02:55 PM

Texas State @ South Alabama
Appalachian State @ Arkansas State
Georgia Southern @ Navy
Troy @ Idaho
Louisiana Lafayette @ Louisiana Monroe

RE: Week 12 Predictions - CAJUNCOUNTRY - 11-09-2014 03:34 PM

This is the one week that I could care less about any other game. I feel we should win this one easy on paper but that's why we play the games. Two years in a row this is like ULM's bowl game and big rivalry and they will come to play. If we over look them or take them lightly we will lose. I think they quit after this week because no way they help the Cajun either win a share (if they beat both us and GS) or an outright championship if we beat them and they beat GS.

RE: Week 12 Predictions - ManOnABuffalo - 11-09-2014 03:37 PM

App State 34, Ark State 28

We like it cold, snow is a plus.....